Special Chapter: How Count Dooku met the Dark Bosses

Start from the beginning

"Please don't kill us with your glowly sword!!! We'll do anything for you!!!" a Skull Minion pleaed in fear as he kneed before Count Dooku.

"It seems you know fear. Well then, I demend a meetingwith your leader." Count Dooku ordered the minions.

"Right away. They're just failed prevent the escape of two white bunny dolls. They'll going back to Dizzyland." a minion said as they led the way for the sith.

===========

It was a couple of days until they arrived at Dizzyland

As they walked by a tree, Bloody Bunny and Mumu were shaking in fear from the sight of this man

Bloody Bunny usually wasn't scared but this time, it was different. This man, an adult was not like being sent into a test tube but instead being escorted to Dizzyland.

"Sis, something is up with this guy. They're not enslaving him at all." Mumu told her sister.

"Not to mention his clothes don't look like anything from human socity back when we were humans." Bloody Bunny said.

"So what's the plan?" Mumu asked.

"We follow this man and see his intentions." Bloody Bunny said.

=======
The Dark Bosses: Dark Rabbit, Serious Kuma, Bye-Bye Kitten, and Razor Pony were minding their own business when a Skull Minion came into their room.

"Excuse me but there's a vister who claims to be from a different universe who wants to speak to you." a Skull Minion said.

"Let him in but I don't care about this alternater universe stuff." Dark Rabbit said as he sharpens his blade.

Soon an adult elder man came into the room. Based on his looks, he must have been in his 40s or 50s.

Dark Rabbit and the Dark Bosses weren't sure what was causing them to fear this man but their fear must be telling them not to attack him and try to see his intention

"So who are you?" Dark Rabbit said.

"I am Count Dooku of the Confederacy of Independent Systems and an allie of the Neo-Axis." Count Dooku explained.

"We are the Dark Bosses." Dark Rabbit introducting himself and the others to Count Dooku. "I am Dark Rabbit, leader of the Dark Bosses. This is Bye-Bye Kitten."

The Bye-Bye Kitten doll waved.

"This is Serious Kuma. He has an obession with pancakes." as Kuma is seen eating the pancakes since he really loves them.

"And this is Razor Pony. She is our trap expert and has the ability to throw blades at her enemies." as Razor Pony stared at Count Dooku coldly.

Count Dooku felt nervous right now. While he did had the force with him, his force powers aren't affective to the ones with no midi-chlorain. It can only either scare them or stunned them. Still he maintained his fear.

"Have you ever heard of the Dej Navt Monks or the concept of traveling through dimersions?"

The Dark Bosses shook their head no. This meant they have no idea about traveling to different universes.

"Then I'll show you proof." The sith lord said as he revealed the crystal.

This left the dark bosses shocked for a second before they became quite curious.

"Can we have that crstyal? There are other human civilzation around in these universes?" Dark Rabbit asked.

"Yes. There are human socities." Count Dooku answered. "But first you must do something for me before you...hmmmm...." Count Dooku paused not understanding why these Dark Bosses transfer humans into dolls.

"We love to make humans extinct so we can transfer them into doll bodies. That's our reason." Serious Kuma shouted and was about to smash the sith lord but Dark Rabbit stopped him.

"Listen Kuma. He could have so interesting things to listen."

"But Dark Rabbit, he's a hu-....."

"I KNOW KUMA. GOD D#$& IT!!!" Dark Rabbit shouted before he turned to Count Dooku. "Apologies for the intrupption. Continue on."

"I have a task for you all." Count Dooku says. "Successed, and I will talk greatly about your army of dolls to the Neo Axis, once I can regain with them of course."

Dark Rabbit looked to his allies before he asked a question. "What is the task?"

"It is about a man named C.J Miller." said Count Dooku. "He is alive and I know where he is."

The last part was a lie from Count Dooku but he needed to gain some trust into his new allies. Dark Rabbit stood up.

"We accept your task." Dark Rabbit said.

=========

All Done.

Chapter 4 will focus on C.J. Miller, Rosella, and their animal friends as they raced to Apolloian to prevent a scheme.