Once I arrived there I saw different people with different quirks. Some of them were trying to keep a low profile while others were showing off their quirk to anyone who came in their way.

"S-sorry I didn't see you t-there!" This boy bumps into me and apologizes immediately. I turned around and saw this emerald haired boy with flustered cheeks looking right back at me.

"It's okay. Sorry, I was staring into space anyways." I apologize and start making my way to where everyone was going.

"W-wait!" The boy calls out again and starts walking towards me. He starts walking next to me but keeps his distance.

"Yes? What happened?" I asked while entering this stadium like place. The boy was avoiding eye contact with me but I knew he was nervous due to all of the thoughts that roamed in his mind.

"Sorry but I don't know anybody here and you seem really nice! I-if you don't want me to bother you then I understand though..." He finally makes eye contact with me while awaiting for an answer. His big green eyes scanned my whole face for about a few seconds.

"You can stay if you want. I don't know anyone here either so..." I respond while sitting down on a chair and waiting for them to start.

"Great! Well if we're going to stick together then we should introduce ourselves! I'm Izuku Midoriya!" Midoriya exclaims while giving me a bright smile.

"I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you Midoriya." I reach out to shake his hand but he hesitates to shake it. Once he did make contact wit my hand he barely gripped onto it and shook it quickly.

"Hello kids! Thanks for coming to the UA entrance exams! My name is Present Mic and I will be explaining the rules to you guys! So, without further ado let's talk about the rules!" Present Mic yelled out so the whole stadium could hear. He stated that we had 10 minutes to use our quirk and a number of robots, some points would be counted for rescue points and others would be 'villain points'.

As they let us go out and start the test Midoriya stood by me the whole time. "A-are you okay with me staying by you? I-I can go if you want!" He frantically gave me options but I dryly chuckled a bit.

"You can stay or leave, I don't really mind. Just watch out." I put my arm in front of him while I see a 2 pointer robot come in front of us. I grab 2 of my shuriken and throw it at the robot making it fall to the ground.

"Wow! That's amazing! Does your quirk have something to do with precision?" Midoriya asks while we continue running and helping people who were injured.

"Thank you but my quirk is actually Telepathy, basically mind reading and I can see some of people's memories. Ever since I heard about the entrance exams I started training myself and learning new stuff since my quirk isn't any good for hand to hand combat." I explain to him. His eyes glowed a bright green and he was so into me explaining it.

"That's so cool, L/N-chan!" Midoriya exclaims while helping some other people get up. I smile at him and help some other people get up.

We felt the ground shake and a big booming noise was heard behind us. We both turned our heads and saw this massive robot come towards it. It was at least 2x the size as the previous one.

"That's a big ass robot..." I murmured to myself. I felt the ground shake again and saw some people injured from the robot.

"T-the other p-people..." Midoriya muttered to himself while examining the other injured contestants. He started running towards the big robot and jumped in the air.

I squinted my eyes to get a better look but he was so fucking high. All I saw was him punching the robot and it falling backwards. Midoriya was falling down at an alarming speed. I tried looking for stuff to break his fall but nothing was around besides hard pieces of metal.

"MIDORIYA!" I yelled out while seeing him get closer to the ground. Before he could hit the ground this brown haired girl who was in the rubble touched him and him and her was floating mid air.

She put her hands together and Midoriya landed on the ground. I ran over to him and saw his now badly broken arm.

"Oh my god, Midoriya... How did you break your arm while using your quirk? Come on." I put an arm over Midoriya so he could be supported by me.

The brown haired girl threw up and then lifted her head to look at him. "Are you okay? I hope my quirk helped a little!" The brown haired girl cough and wiped the excess throw up from her mouth.

"Y-yeah thank you..." Midoriya winced at the pain every time he moved. "Yeah, thank you a lot for helping him. Have a good day." I said goodbye to the girl and heard the alarm indicating that the exams were over.

A bunch of medics came out of nowhere and started treating people. A medic came up to me and put Midoriya on a stretcher. Before they left I went up to Midoriya and told him something.

"I know you'll get in. I'll see you later." I wave goodbye to him as I see the other medics aid to him.

When I got him I immediately took a shower and started making something to eat for me. I waited a couple days to hear back from the school and then I did finally... A little small cube came in the mail.

I opened it and a little recording of Pro Hero, All Might came up. "Congratulations Y/N L/N! You have officially made it to UA High! We'll be awaiting for your arrival soon!" All Might ends the video with a wave and the recording stops.

I chuckle to myself and look at the recording. "That is... fucking amazing." I murmured to myself.

After I got the congratulating gift letting me now that I made it to UA I went to go buy the uniform for the first day which started soon. Once the first day came around I made sure to wake up early to make breakfast and got to class on time.

That's exactly what I did... I arrived at UA 15 minutes early and admired the front of the school.

"UA fucking high school..." I whispered to myself. I continued on admiring the school until I felt someone run into me.

I stumble a bit but catch myself from falling. "Oi, it's too early in the morning for- Midoriya?" My eyes widened a bit when I saw the familiar emerald messy hair boy in front of me rubbing his head. He got up and looked at me and a smile splattered onto his face.

"L/N! It's you!" Midoriya exclaimed with a bright smile.