Valentines day special

Start from the beginning

Anakin: Well, since it's Valentines day and we would always go there on special occasions as kids, wether it'd be birthdays, parties, or even Christmas, I think it's time to do something a little more..romantic this time.

Weiss: Well what's the surprise, dummy?

Anakin: Ta-da!

He lifts his hand up from Weiss' eyes and she opens them, she's instantly in sheer joy. They were in the eternal winter forest that was more vibrant and more lively than it was before.

Weiss: Anakin... this...this is amazing!

Anakin: I'd knew you like this. Oh, and I brought something for you.

Anakin pulls out the box and opens it up to reveal a bracelet that has the same color as the icy waters and a symbol that resembles a snow hare on the top.

Weiss:*Gasp* Is this...for me?

Anakin: Who else, Snowflake?

Weiss: Oh Skyguy! This is the best Valentines I ever had.

She hugs Anakin lovingly and they passionately kiss under the winter tree as snow begins to fall from the tree and it's winter skies.

Cinder and Savage Opress (Plus King K Rool)

K Rool: Come on, everyone. We need those boxes of chocolates shipped within the next hour to our friends in Moscow!

Droids: Roger Roger.

Cinder: Excuse me, K Rool.

K Rool: I'm busy at the moment, Cinder.

Cinder: Well, if you don't mind, me and my russian boyfriend are going out tonight.

K Rool: You and Savage? What, you have the day off?

Cinder: You said it was Valentines day. Remember?

K Rool: Oh...I see. 😔

Cinder: Is something wrong, your majesty?

K Rool: No no. It's just...I never had Valentines with anyone. And just once, I would celebrate it with on, even if they happen to be just friends or family.

Cinder: Ugh. Fine, you can come.

K Rool: Really? 😃

Cinder: But you better not ruin this for us.

K Rool: You are one of my best and loyal harbingers of doom. I wouldn't ruin this special day, even for me.

Cinder: *Sigh* Anyways, we're going somewhere a bit fancy, so dress your best.

K Rool: Like a king. And I am a king.

The three are now in the restaurant with Savage and Cinder on each side of the table and K Rool in the middle.

Waiter: Can I get you more wine, sir?

K Rool: Well thank you.

Savage: Honestly, why did we bring him here?

Cinder: He's our boss, we had to bring him. Also, he didn't celebrate this holiday with anybody.

Savage: So what? This day was supposed to be for us.

Cinder: I know that, babe. But look at it this way. We can actually have fun for once and so can he.

Savage: We have been on rough times, even with those heroes. Alright, I'll let this slide.

K Rool: I was thinking we can go and do some chaos in a medieval village after this. My treat.

Savage: Now that is what I want.