Chapter 4

tori's pov

we were in first period and already it was 1-0 toronto thanks to wayne simmons. i was on the 2nd line with Will, JT, muzzin and justin. i'm on the ice with mitch and auston for about a minute before they get off the ice for a line change.

just now i'm sitting on the bench watching the play go on. now it was my turn to go back into the ice i skated onto the ice, there was an offside call and i took the face off against huges. i won the face off the one thing i'm good at is the face offs i'm not gonna lie about that.

i passed to Will, Will passed back to me and i took a one timer and just missed the net. my shift was over so i skated back over to the bench and took a drink of the gatorade that was there.

~ time skip ~
it was now 3rd period and the score is 4-0 toronto wayne scored twice and so did auston. it was my line back on the ice and that's when i was skating down the right side when Will passed the puck to me and i was on a break away. i done a move that my dad taught me when i was younger and next thing you know the puck is in the back of the net and i was in a group hug.

i was skating back to the bench fist bumping the guys and i sat back on the bench and just thought about the outcome of this game.

the final outcome of the game was 5-1 toronto i was happy with the score since i scored a goal. i went back to my locker room i got stopped by the media, the one thing i hate about being a hockey player is the media. after the media left i went in the shower and put sweatpants and a hoodie on then left the rink back to the house.

by the time i got home it was 11:30pm and i'm not gonna lie i'm absolutely tired as fuck. i arrived at the same time as mitch and auston.

"that was one hell of a goal you need to teach us that move" auston said.

"i wish i could but it's a family secret" i answered back i saw mitch and auston pout.

i walked upstairs to my room and lay down on my bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

mitch's pov
i was in my thoughts after tori walked upstairs, that i never noticed auston shouting on me. "marns you okay?" i heard auston ask.

"yeah i'm away to bed i'm tired" i said.

it wasn't half a lie i was tired auston just nodded his head and went to his room. i walked to my room i was tempted to knock on tori's door but i left it and walked into my room and lay down on my bed.

do i like tori? like first of all she is beautiful like no one can say that she's not because it's true, second of all she is mysterious and i like that it makes me want to know more about her, third of all she is one hell of a hockey player and then last of all we all know she has had a tough life but that's all she said i want to be there for her when she's at her lowest and tell her everything is gonna be okay but one thing that we all know is that she has given up with love. i'm gonna try so i can show her that there is real love out there.

i haven't told anyone but when i'm with tori i get this weird feeling like i'm nervous around her and i can't shake it, and before the game when we were in the car i never asked auston for a ride that was a lie just so i can spend time with tori and in that time i heard her sing. no one has ever heard tori sing i don't get why she is so scared to sing because she has such a beautiful voice when she sings. but if i was to try and get to know tori better it was gonna take a while and i'm prepared for that i'm gonna be there for her i just need her to trust me.

i'm ready for that challenge i thought and after a while of thinking i fell asleep.

~ a/n ~
i know this is a bad chapter but it's a filler for whats to come but i hope you are enjoying this story let me know but commenting, and voting but love you guys

word count: 803