Ch 8: Mixed Feelings

Lachelle. Calm, cool and collected. A little aggressive but still. The complete opposite of me.

I stared down into her brown eyes. I was locked into her. I was focused on her. Focused.

I watched as Lachelle gave me a weak smile. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I'm scared of you."
"I crave your attention."
"Why do you hurt me?"
"Why do I let you?"
"I think I love you."

Words. I was never good at them. The voices in my head seem to be better at them than me. 

As I leaned over and kissed Lachelle all the red flags went away. I don't know her story. Even if I did I can't judge her for it. I can only judge her for what I know.

I know she likes vanilla. I know she likes karate. And by the way that she's kissing me, I know that she likes me.

I felt Lachelle wrap her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. For the first time since meeting her she is letting her guard down.

I'm going to take advantage of it.

I swept Lachelle off her feet. The gasp she made, made me want to laugh but I fought that urge. I didn't want her to stop kissing me and I really didn't want her to punch me in the face.

When I laid Lachelle on my bed she grabbed the neck of my shirt and pulled me down on top of her.

Looks like consent to me.

"Go further."

I continued kissing her. She let me explore the inside of her mouth with my tongue, and she tasted amazing. I wanted more.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do next. So I let my hands wander as I focused on her body.

I used my right hand to hold the majority of my weight off of Lachelle as my hand slid under her shirt and up her body. I felt the warmth of her body against my fingertips as I traced up her side.

I thought I was in control until I felt Lachelle slide both her hands in my shirt tracing up my back.

I broke the kiss as my body trembled uncontrollably. It was virtually impossible to gather composure. Especially when I heard Lachelle giggle in my ear "Want to keep talking?"

Have we said anything to each other?

Lachelle destroyed my train of thought when she ran her nails down my back. Not gonna lie it stung a little but I enjoyed it. This pain was a good pain.

My fucking alarm went off. Who set the alarm?

"Shit Alex. Your mom is about to be home." Lachelle informed me.

"My mom? When did you talk to my mom?" Oh yeah. One second we were in the park and the next second I'm in my room.

Lachelle pushed me off. "She said she was going to the store with Jim and they would be back in like thirty minutes. So, I sent you an alert for twenty minute which I thought woke you up." Lachelle sat up. I didn't realize till now how bright red she was.

Lachelle must have noticed me staring at her because she wouldn't stop talking. "Then you asked me to come up, so I did. Then you went all macho on me and pushed me up against the door. So, what was I supposed to do?"

Do I answer that? No it's a trap.

Lachelle was now avoiding my eyes.

"How did we get here?" I had to know. It was my original reason for calling Lachelle up before I got distracted.

Lachelle smiled at me. "I think you have like a personality disorder because I asked you to stop fighting me a few times. You like turned into this new person and just went for it"