Weird day part 2 Competition

Start from the beginning

     Ezra's P.O.V

that race was fun i wasnt surprised Maul beat me though, he beat me at everything we used to do together. "damn kid i gotta say you got me on that one both of you." Zeb said making Maul and i laugh a little. "still fun though aint it Zeb?" i asked him. "oh hell yeah nothing better than a competition." he said. "this is what i missed most about having friends." Maul said. "well now you gottem now." said Sabine. we all turned and saw her Hera and Kana coming up to us. "good race guys." Kanan said. "thanks." we all said. Zeb and i took off our shirts because we were sweating so much, good thing i had a tank top on underneath it. i dont think it helped none because it was drenched and my muscles weren't hiding like they were. we were all just talking and hanging out when Sabine came out behind me and wrapped her arms around my stomach and layed her head on my shoulder. we were all laughing and picking on Chopper when she decided to pipe up. "you know if we were alone i would've taken you as soon as you stopped running." she said. i think she was trying to whisper or she thought the others couldnt hear but i laughed when they all looked at her. "what was that Sabine i couldnt hear you?" Hera asked teasingly. "n- nothing." Sabine said trying to hide behind me. Maul and i couldnt take it anymore and we fell over laughing. "WE ALL HEARD YOU!" Chopper yelled laughing with us. Sabine just crossed her arms and glared at us. i just looked at her with a smile until Kanan came over to me. "dont worry i dont get girls ether." he told me to which Zeb and Maul nodded and agreed with him. i on the other hand looked at Sabine and Hera who were glaring at us and slowly started walking towards us. "you shouldn't have said that." i said as i turned smacked them all and started running they followed not a second later. we all ran from the girls and went into the boys locker room. "YOU CANT HIDE IN THERE FOREVER!" Hera yelled at us. "CAN TO!" Kanan yelled back earning a smack to the back of the head from Zeb. "hey you didnt have to agree with him." i told the others. "well we got some time to kill what do you guys wanna do?" Maul asked. "how about stuff Kanan in a locker." Chop suggested. "woh woh woh why me?" "because you got us in here." Maul told him.

 a few minutes later we thought it was safe to go out. we made Kanan go check and he said it was clear. we all walked out and looked for Sabine and Hera. we looked around the gym but didnt see them so we all kept our guard up. we all decided to play basketball until we spotted them and sure enough as soon as we started they came right at us. as soon as the others saw them they all jumped behind me. "hey when was i picked to be the human shield?" i asked. they didnt reply. they girl where about to jump on his but i held up my hand. "before you hurt us id like to make an offer." i told them hoping my plan would work. "whats your offer?" Hera asked. i didnt say anything i just grabbed Kanan's arm and threw him at them. "he started it you take him no harm comes to us." i told them. before Kanan could say a world Hera grabbed him and walked away. "ok she got what she wants what do you like?" i asked Sabine. "you." was all she said. we all looked at each other and i asked. "what?" "i want you." was all she said and i noticed the others backing away slowly. "dont you dare." i told them and they stopped. "if you dont leave your gonna get stuck with me." Sabine told them cracking her neck and knuckles." she told them. as soon as she told them that they ran. i rolled my eyes laughing at them. i didnt notice Sabine walking up behind me. "now i got you all alone." she said. i turned and froze. "im sorry please dont kill me." i said mocking fright. she laughed at me. "cmon lets go walk gym will be over soon." she said. i smiled and took her hand in mine and we walked and talked until a girl walked up to us. "excuse me this is gym right?" she asked. "yes do you need something?" i asked her. "no my family and i just moved here and i got lost." she told us. "oh well if you like you can hang with us we can show you around." Sabine told her. "thank you i would like that." the girl told us. "what is your name?" i asked her. "leia, Lea Organa." she said. "nice to meet you Leia im Ezra and this is Sabine. our other friends are around here somewhere." i told her. "well its nice to meet you two and im sure it will be your friends to." Leia said. 

after some talking to Leia Sabine and i invited her to come over and meet everyone and learn more about each other. we caught up with the others and when the bell rang Maul and i went to Yoda's office. "ahh Ezra and Maul good to see you again it is." Yoda greeted us. "thank you sir. what is it you wanted to talk with us about?" Maul asked. "help your problem i can. meditation you should try." Yoda told us. "why?" i asked. "clear your mind help it will. focus on your dream you can. for a few days try it you shall then come back here and talk we will." Yoda told us. "sir do you really think it will help us?" i asked. "it might it might not. importance is if it does, try it then talk we will." Yoda said. "thank you we will sir." Maul said. "welcome you are now go you shall have a good day." Yoda said. "thanks you too." i told him and we left. we walked out and looked for our friends, we found them by the big tree out front.  " hey guys howd it go?" Zeb asked. "good. ready to go?" i asked. "yep lets go?" Kanan said. and with that we left for home.

Hey guys this is the longest chapter yet and i think its one of the best. been up all day writing it and i hope you enjoy it. anyways thanks for reading see yall next time, ~ Ryder