Niki

(She is 10 here)

I was walking through Pogtopia, my hometown.

My family and I have been living here for quite some time, and it's Great.

My parents are nice and so are the neighbors and everyone I know.

It's always peaceful here and the king and queen are very respectful.

They even adopted a child from the neighborhood kingdom, I don't know the reason why it wasn't wanted there anymore.

I finally reached my family's house, ready to tell them my great news.

„Mother! I am back from school!"

„Welcome Home sweetie! How was your day?" I Heard- her voice from the kitchen and went there.

„School was great! I have to tell you something! But is father home already?" I stood next to her and helped cooking.

„He is, he got today off from work at the potato farms, because he worked more than he was supposed to." she smiled at me and patted my head.

„That's great! Like that I can tell you both!"

She looked at me „tell us what? Has it something to do with the cute brown haired boy you saw a while ago?~" she gave me a small smile

„No! Oh my gooooodddd, it's about this cute girl from my class we-„

„Girl?" She looked at me, her mood had changed

„Yeah? Her name is Minx" I smiled

„Jason! C'mere real quick, we have a problem!"

I looked at her confusedly „what Problem?"

My father walked into the kitchen „what's wrong Monika?"

„Nikita is"

„Mother? What's wrong? You never call me that..." I was ignored

„What exactly is wrong with her? She looks fine to me." my father looked at my mother

She looked at me as if I was something disgusting „she called a girl cute"

My father spitted out the drink he just got „what?! Nikita explain this right now!"

„We..well...there.. is..is this girl...she's in..my..my class and..and I really like her...Minx is very nice..and cu...cute...I-„

„You can't like a girl! That's disgusting! You cannot love the same gender! If everyone would do that, humanity wouldn't exist anymore, people like that destroy this society!" my father yelled at me and slapped me.

My mother didn't interfere.

I started to cry.

I don't understand what's happening.

I just wanted to tell them about Minx.

They were always so supportive, so why not now?

„Pack your stuff and get the fuck out of this house" my father stared down at me

I ran upstairs and grabbed a few things before I ran back downstairs and left the house.

I didn't know where else to go, so I went to the castle with the hope that the queen might be able to help me.

And she did.

She allowed me to live here.

I am now a Part of the royal guard, and I noticed this cute [h/c] haired girl.

__________________________
A/N: there are 3 things we have to talk about guys,

Number 1:

Q/A again? There might be a few things that came up now :)

-yes

-no

Number 2:

Thank you all for the support! It makes me happy to read all of your nice and funny comments, I am very thankful for the amount of reads and votes on both books, and we are close to hitting 100 followers, which is great!

So, thank you.

Number 3:

Can anyone suggest me some good Dream SMP/Dream team fanfictions? I am pretty bored :^

[Dnf is allowed too ;) ]

Now, have a great day/night! :)