SS♡29

Alexandra's POV

"Uhmm Alex..." Cathy moaned between our kisses.

Nakakapit siya ngayon sa leeg ko habang naghahalikan kami while my hands started to roam her body.

She smells so good it's addicting fck.

She gasps for air kaya hingal kaming napatigil sa halikan. But I can't get enough of her so I grab that chance to kiss her neck.

"Alex please..." she pleaded

"Please what?" I asked and lick her jawline down to her neck. Naramdaman kong napakapit pa siya lalo saakin kaya napapadiin ko lalo ang paghalik ko sa leeg niya.

I reach for the zipper of her gown at unti unti ko iyon ibinababa. She insisted again for a kiss kaya agad ko naman iyon ginawa.

I kiss, lick and bit her lip to give her more sensation. Nagsimula na kami maglakad mula sa pwesto naming. I guide her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. Dahan dahan ko siyang inihiga sa kama at pumaibabaw sakanya.

I look at her adoringly kaya napangisi nalang siya.

"Can I take this off?" nahihiya ko pang tanong pertaining to her gown.

Natawa tuloy ako sa sarili ko, I had done this to other girls pero Hindi na ako nanghihingi ng permission if I can undress them or what. But with Cath I feel like I have to ask permission since I respect her so much.

She nodded to my question bago ako hinila ulit para sa isang halik.

"You can do whatever you want, I'm yours now" she said after the kiss.

My hands is literally shaking while undressing her what the fck!? Why am i so nervous shit hahaha. At dahil nahalata niya ang pagiging kabado ko siya na mismo ang naghubad ng gown niya! She's just now wearing her underwear! Kumandong siya saakin at hinalikan na naman ako, she cupped my face and kiss me torridly! I instantly open my mouth to give her access, kaya walang ano ano'y she slipped her tongue inside my mouth and played with my tongue.

I held her back to deepen the kiss kaya umayos siya ng kandong saakin at mas idiniin ang sarili. I am now tracing the curves of her body and stop to her boobs. I don't recall touching this but damn it's quite big and is super soft. I started messaging that part of her body kaya napatigil siya sa halik.

She arched her body that gave me access to lick her boobs. Ahhh shit they're so fcking soft and fluffy! What turns me on more ay yung mumunting ungol na pinipigilan niyang ilabas ngayon, she's even bitting her lips to shut her self. But the moment I sucked her nipple she surrender.

"Aghhh! Hmmm Alex...Alex..."

Fcking music to my ears! Even her moan and her calling my name turns me on. Muli ko ulit siyang inihiga sa kama for me to continue my kisses down to her stomach. As I was lowering my kiss to her stomach Hindi ko parin tinigilan ang pag mamasahe sa dibdib niya. I look up for her reaction at nanatili parin siyang nakapikit at tinatakpan na ngayon ang bibig. So I stopped to talk to her...

"Hey, just let it out" I said and kissed her forehead.

"I sounded weird, nakakahiya" sabi naman niya at umiling.

I held her hand and kiss it.

"No it's not weird love, I love hearing you moan while calling my name" I said chuckling, kaya pabiro naman niya akong hinampas sa braso. I then give her a kiss on her lips, I passionately kiss her while taking her panty off. She stopped responding to my kisses so I take a look at her reaction before proceeding to my next move. I carress her legs and then she willingly spread it for me to carress that wet part of her.