𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

Images of our scene in his bedroom flashed through my mind. Me surrendered fully for him and his pleasure, and even though I was ashamed to admit it, it was no secret that I had enjoyed it. His eyes, although they still contained lust, were full of fury, reminding me of our discussion minutes ago.

"I didn't sleep with Lorenzo." Although it was more fun for him to believe I did, I didn't want our relationship to be based off of lies and jealousy. So I also had to let the scene in the couch go, as hard as it seemed.

His lips came crashing onto mine with so much force I was left breathless. He took the air out of my lungs as he kissed me with so much need and passion, my legs asking for support as they trembled on my standing form. I had never kissed Aaron. The realization came crushing onto me when my body filled with goosebumps. I realized I had never felt that sensation, never felt his soft lips caress mine, his teeth taking my lower lip in his mouth and sucking, making my toes curl.

His left hand was still grasping my neck, while his right one came down to my waist, pushing my body closer to his as if being closer was even a possibility. My tongue didn't even try battling for dominance like in every cliche book. I knew Aaron carried all the dominance, my lips even too powerless to reciprocate the kiss back.

Aaron pushed back before turning me around and pushing my front against the kitchen island. "I don't like being lied to." He said as he pressed my face against the cold marble. My hands were above my head, my right cheek cold from being pushed against the white marble.

"I'm not lying." I shivered when Aaron's hands unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs. His hands rubbed the back of my thighs slowly, making my skin fill with goosebumps. He took ahold of my blond hair, pushing the strands he had gripped in one of his hand back. He started unbuttoning my blouse with the other hand, his patience and callousness impressing me. When the blouse fell to the floor alongside my jeans, he unclasped my bra in seconds, pushing the straps down my shoulders.

His grip on my hair loosened, my cheek pressing once again against the marble, but the coldness now mostly came from my boobs pushed against the marble, making my nipples harden and doubtably making the experience much more pleasurable.

"You still didn't behave well, Madison. And sluts like you deserve a punishment." Aaron was clearly making me rethink my whole sexual needs. Did I now also have a degrading kink?

My breath hitched, making my whole body shudder and gasp, when I felt a blow on my right ass cheek. I writhed at the pain it brought to my body, making my toes curl in sudden shock.

"I'm going to spank you fifteen times, and I want you to count and say 'thank you, sir' after each one. Clear?" I nodded my head frantically but soon realized that he wanted a full answer.

"Yes." I muttered, feeling my body prepare for the next blow.

Aaron caressed and massaged my derrière, soothing the pain, and after some seconds delivered another slap.

"O-one. Thank you, sir."

"Good girl." He praised while he soothed the soreness.

The hits felt like they were increasing in strength, more painful each time, yet more pleasurable each hit. My voice was quieter, shakier as I kept on counting and thanking. This was probably the most Aaron had touched my body, and I thanked the heavens for making the fifteen hits last long.

"F-fifteen. T-thank you, s-sir."

My legs felt like they were about to give up at any minute, my body felt heavy and sweaty, my hair a mess at the top of my head. And my sex dripping with need.