"What do you mean?" I regard her with suspicion.

"You will understand, but I need to tell you something. I've decided to risk the T&I to warn you sensei. So please at least listen." she said, still commanding but with a worried undertone.

"Make it quick." I look at her.

"The snake will be in the garden of death for the last raven." she said in a rehearsed rhythm."

I blink, "what?"

She breathed in and repeated. "The snake will be in the garden of death for the last raven."

"What does that mean? It makes no sense." the blind girl rolled her eyes.

"It's not supposed to make sense. But when it happens, it will. It will be so obvious you will feel stupid." she turned her head towards the ground, then looked back up. "Please don't send me to T&I. At least... not yet."

"Why do you think you're going to T&I?" I peard at her curiously.

"I know something I shouldn't, I know several things I shouldn't. A lot of those are S-rank." I was shocked. This genin supposedly knew S-rank secrets.

"How did you learn these secrets, Kikyo?"

The girl chuckled at the question. "I'll tell you later." i shrug. I was getting used to that answer. I pull out my book, and start reading.

"So if you think you'll get in so much trouble why are you telling me?"

She stood taller. "I'm doing this for my brother, so I can at least say I tried everything." I nod. This girl, everything she did seemed to be about her brother. She seemed determined to protect, and help her brother to grow.

Kikyo turned and walked away. I watched as she walked away.

'Trust her kakashi. She's obviously under a lot of pressure from something, and she's trying her best. Try to help her the best you can please? Kakashi?'

'Ok sensei, I hope you know what you're doing.'

'Me to.'

(kikyo pov)

I walked away from Kakashi-sensei already feeling more relieved that someone would be on the lookout for Oorochimaru. I had been worried about it ever since we came back from Wave. The stress had been getting to me, and I knew my teammates could sense it.

Sasuke had been the least worried. He just told me to figure out what was wrong and fix it so I wouldn't hold him back. The fact that he thought he could lecture me over my life choices made me want to yell hypocrite.

Kakashi was worried. I could tell he just didn't know what to do or say. When he had taken me aside a few days ago to try and help, I just waved him off and told him I had a lot on my mind. He nodded, and told me that if I needed him he was there along with the rest of my team. I smiled and thanked him.

Sakura had been badgering me about my mood. Taking me out shopping, and to eating places that would not kick me out. I had to finally tell her that she was stressing me more than my orginoral problem. Which wasn't the case, but got her off.

Naruto was the most worried. He hid it because he knew I would tell him when I figured it out. Still, I knew my brother was worried. He isn't eating as fast when he eats with me, I could tell by the slurping sounds. To be honest, Oochimaru was what I was worried about, but so was sasuke.

I thought of them almost every night. I always see the same thing. I finally stopped the snake pedo. I was going to my team and the rest of the rookie12. When I get there the genin, sand siblings, Iruka-sensei, Itachi, junnin-sensei's, granny-Tsunade, pervy sage, are all dead. All with holes in their chests that smell of burned skin and clothes. All except two. And it is always too late to save the last to fall. Always too late to save my brother. Who falls in front of me, while I sink to my knees. When I look up at the one who killed them all, I see nothing but insanity.