First Meeting

It was February 3rd, finally, the day you were going to roll for Xiao. You've saved up for him for a while now and he was finally added to the game. As you joined a call with your friends, you opened the Wish feature in Genshin.

"I believe in you." Your best friend said as you nervously hovered your cursor over the wish x10 button. 3 of your friends had wanted to watch you roll for Xiao and you were nervous. Ever since the 1.3 trailer release, you have been scared you might not be able to roll Xiao. After all, you worked so hard for him.

Your confidence diminished when you had spent most of your primogems rolling for Xiao. When you finally ended the call in defeat, you decided to roll once more. You were upset and lost all hope, so you decided to skip the animation. It was your biggest mistake. On your screen, Xiao's character looked right back at you. Still full of shock, you jumped back when your screen had gone too bright to look at. When the light died down, you were beyond shocked. You really couldn't believe your eyes. Pinching yourself, you had come to realize you weren't dreaming.

Standing in your room was a certain boy with dark hair and curious clothing. He looked around, confused. It took him a while before he noticed your mouth agape, staring at him.

"Where am I?" Xiao was really here. In. Your. Room. You couldn't believe it. It was late, your parents were asleep and you could not afford to explain to them a hot boy from a video game had popped out of your computer.

"Uhh, well." You struggled to find the words, but you figured you'd explain it to him in a way he would understand. "You've gone into another world." It was all it took for Xiao to nod. He looked as if none of this bothered him. As if this was a normal occurrence. Maybe it was, to jump worlds, but it was definitely NOT for you.

"Do not worry, Miss, I will be out of this world by 30 days at most." He looked around a little awkwardly. You were trying to get over your shock as you spoke slowly.

"Right, um, we normally don't wear this or have these." You pointed to his clothes and his spear.

"I see." His eyes kept darting around the room. You took the spear from him and you saw as he tried to take it back from you.

"I won't steal it." Opening your small closet, you placed the spear inside. "I don't really use this closet and no one will look inside. Place your clothes in here as well so you can take it back with you when you go... back." Your heart was still pounding. This was as calm as you could get.

"Right." As he started to undress, you quickly stopped him.

"Wait! Not... now. When I somehow get you clothes." You went through your drawers, trying to find some oversized tees and sweaters. Throwing him a hoodie, you rushed over to your (PC/Phone). You quickly text your friend from down the street.

Neko Brother:

(N/N): I have a situation

Neko Brother: Situation?

(N/N): Xiao popped out of my screen

Neko Brother: You wish

You huffed at his text. Of course, no one would believe you. You wouldn't even believe yourself. As Xiao put on the hoodie you gave him, you snapped a quick picture. The look he gave you was priceless, innocent, and cute, you almost burst out laughing.

(N/N) sent a picture!

Neko Brother: Okay... photoshopped

(N/N): If I bring him to you, will you believe me?!

Neko Brother: Maybe... playing league rn

(N/N): I'm coming in 10 minutes, u better be ready