"I--" I paused when someone suddenly wrapped an arm around my waist.

I looked at the guy and it was the last guy I would want to save me from this situation.

I tried not to glare or push him away because I really need someone to save me from this. I would really be happy if it was Bogum hyung but It's Jungkook standing next to me.

The girl looked at him, frightened.

She immediately bowed and rushed away, not wanting to be in the same spot with Jungkook. Neither do I.

When the girl was gone, I finally brush Jungkook's arm away from me.

"Do you really have to attract everyone? Including female omegas?" He said, I can feel irritation from his voice.

"And what is it to you?" I asked, rhetorically.

His annoyed expression changed to a frozen one. What's with that reaction.

He blinked twice before looking away, taking something from the pocket of his coat.

It was strawberries. A container full of them.. just like the ones he gave me yesterday.

"Your mom told me to give this to you." He said. I rose an eyebrow at him.

Oh really now?

"But she gave me one this morning." I said.

I can see his eyes widened slightly, hiding the strawberries on his back as if I didn't sae it already. 

I scoffed and took Jungkook arm to his front, getting the container from his hand.

"I was kidding." I uttered, examining how his expression changed.

I tried not to laugh or release a giggle.

I composed myself when I remembered something.

I should be mean to him, how am I forgetting that?

"Don't follow me." I said, and turned my back on him and walked away, not taking any glances back.

Doesn't mean that he's not being mean to me anymore then I should let my guard down. No one really knows if he's up to something.

"Taehyung!" I heard someone called my name, I turned my head to the direction where the voice was coming from.

It was Jin hyung's sister, Jisoo. She's dressed up in some kind of cute outfit. Why she wearing that at school?

I went to her.

"Why are you wearing that? Are you attending some kind of party and the theme is to look cute?" I asked.

She frowned. "What are you talking about? It's the costume for the booth." She said, handing Taehyung a box. "Here's yours. Get dressed. If you're not comfortable yet, use this robe." She said. I took it.

My head snapped when I realized.

"It's today?!"

She nodded. "Now go! We have to be at the booth place by 9, Jin hyung is there already."

I suddenly felt nervous.

"Where's Jimin? Can you find him and tell him to get me from the restroom? I don't want to roam around alone wearing this." I said.

"Jimin's not here yet, he said he will be here at quarter to 10."

Why??

"Can you get at least Eunwoo or Bogum hyung?" I asked. I feel same around them,I know they will protect me.