♥︎"𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮" 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚♥︎

Start from the beginning

Once I got home I tossed the things onto my couch and layed down. A feeling of nervousness lingered in my body. I couldn't help but want the next day to be perfect. Even though it was just a dumb thing that the two of us threw together last minute as a joke. It wasn't a real date.

 ☆ TIME-SKIP ☆

(Valentine's Day)

My alarm started to ring so I spammed the button until it shut off. It was Valentine's day and the same day me and Karl are going on our "date." I opened the group chat and texted Chandler and Jimmy. To my surprise, they responded right away.

                                        The Boyz👌

                           hey lovebirds. Any fun plans tonight? :C

J: We should be asking the same to you and Karl. 😬

K: haha very funny Jimmy...

Ch: It won't be when you guys are making out in Chris' car lmao.

                                                             ew no way I hate Karl :C

K: you hate me? :(

J: Uh oh trouble in paradise.

                                                   you know I don't hate you :C

K: aww I wuv you

                                                                     I "wuv" you too. :C

Ch: I feel like I'm intruding... 

J: Pft same

                shut up. what time should I pick you up? :C

                                   the dinner reservations are at 9

K: dunno I guess 8:30

make sure to wear a suit lol

☆ TIME-SKIP 
(Time- 8:20 P.M)

I was wearing a white undershirt with a nice black coat buttoned up and black pants. The things that I bought the day before still sat on the couch. I went to the bag, grabbed the card, and wrote 'Xoxo Chris ♥︎' at the bottom. Once that was done, I grabbed the flowers, went into my car, and drove to Karl's house. 

(Time- 8:35 P.M)

After getting there and with the flowers in hand, I got out of my car and knocked on his door. Very soon the door opened and wow... He was stunning. Karl was wearing a white collared shirt with a black coat that wasn't buttoned and a tie. His hair was as fluffy and perfect as it always was. He also was holding a gift bag.

"Like what you see?" He giggled teasing me.

"You wish. Well, these are for you," I tell him while handing him the roses.