Lunatic

Hello
This chapter is basically pointless.

~~~

Saturday

    I wake up and slowly open my eyes to see that I am surrounded by unfamiliar white walls. I hear a repetitive annoying sound. I try to sit up but pain shoots through my entire body.

    "I wouldn't do that if I were you." A familiar female voice says.

    "Hey Lissa." I groan.

    "How are you feeling Tessa?" Melissa sits on the edge of my bed.

    "I'm in the hospital aren't I?" Melissa nods and my head falls back on the pillow. "I'm great."

    "Sarcasm." Melissa notes. "Always a sign of good health."

    Just then my Dad and Braeden walk through the door, a cloud of worry surrounding them.

    Melissa must see the look on my face because she leans down and whispers in my ear. "I'll be back in about 5 minutes with your necklace."

   I mouth a quick "thank you" to her and she walks out of the room.

    "Hey guys!" I say with fake cheerfulness. "What's happening?"

    "You can stop faking we know your hurting." Dad says.

    My smile drops and I look between both of them. "That obvious?"

    "Very." Dad says. "How are you feeling?"

    "Like I got hit by a train." I answer honestly. "You guys look like you haven't slept in days."

It's true, they both have very noticeable dark circles under their eyes. They both avert their eyes slightly.

"You haven't have you?" I accuse. "You guys need sleep? Your humans, not to robots."

I take a deep breath and pain shoots through my ribs.

"What happened?" I ask.

"After I dropped you off at the school, you got trapped in with Scott, Stiles, Allison, Lydia and-"

I cut Braeden off. "Jackson. I remember that much."

"Well based on the others stories, Derek Hale trapped them in the school and-"

"Derek?" I interrupt, Dad nods. "Dad, it wasn't Derek."

"Are you sure?" Dad asks. "Scott and Stiles said they saw him."

I'm going to kill them.

    "Please continue, I promise I will try not to interrupt."

"Well." Dad continued. "He-Who-Must-Not- -Be-Named broke into the school, lured you and the others in, trapped you and tried to kill you and everyone else in there. He- um almost succeeded with you."

"What do you mean?" I ask. "I thought all I did was fall asleep." They give me pointed looks. "...oh...OH...okay that makes sense now."