Me Too

A/N: this one is really short. I saw a solangelo meme on Tumblr, and that is what this is based off. I don't know who originally wrote it, I saw it like three weeks ago and it was like the 4894691 person to reblog it.

~

Ryan POV

Where the actual hell am I? Chad told me to meet him at some tree in some park in New York and I have no fucking clue where I'm meant to be. I walk over to this girl, she seems like she knows where she is and could probably tell me how to get to where I want to go.

"Hey," I say, walking up to her smiling. "Um, could you please tell me-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there. I have a boyfriend."

"Me too. I'm actually on my why to meet him right now so if you could tell me-"

"No you don't. You're just saying that so you can get close to me."

"Honey, could I be anymore gay?" She looks me up and down for a minute before putting on ban extra sweet smile.

"Yaaaaaaas, queen. You do you! Equal rights!"

"What the fuck."

"Slay."

"I'm gonna go now."

I couldn't hear anymore of her 'encouraging' words as I had already walked away. I picked up my phone, dealing Chad's number. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hey, babe."

"Have you ever met a crazy white girl who is so obsessed with supporting the gays when she established you're not straight?"

"Strangely yes."

"Oh thank God. I'm on my way, just give me a second I don't know where I am."

"Okay, babe. Bye."

~

like I said. short.