§𝕚𝚕Ꭼɳ† Ⱡσʋɇ

RM was going to punch him again but Jay moved and RM's hand bumped with the wall and started to bleed .

Y/N : Namjoon.........nam.......

RM gave you a sign to just sit in the corner . He's okay .
RM got punched as soon as he got me . He got a cut on his lips .

Now RM and Jay are faced off . Both were scrunched up in anger.
RM kicked Jay and he was in the air . His ass bumped so hard on the earth . Then RM sat on Jay's chest and started to punch on his face so hard . Jay was bleeding so bad ....
Not over yet ...
Jay blocked RM with his leg and stood up . Now Jay is on RM .
He started punching and cursing RM .

Y/N was silent and watching the whole scene with her red eyes  wide open .

Jay : You Bloody fool RM . You are saying me a betrayer hu ? No I am the King .....
You all are fools AF .
Jay : Y/N , What do you think hu ? You dad was going on and on and on ? and bombbbb ! What do you think the petrol was leaked accidently ?
(chuckled )
You poor fellow . aww..

Listen RM , I leaked the petrol . I was there in that party .
I wanted to be the king .......but he gave you more importance huuuuu............
I killed him and her bitchy wife also .
And now this hot chick I'll keep her .
(demonic laugh )

RM was on fire .He didn't allowed his idol's Murderer to seat on him .
RM punched him on the chin,back flip and then a kick . Jay fell away . This just happened in a blink of eye. Jay couldn't stood up and RM pointed the gun towards him.
Jay gave a sign to his bodyguards and the huge bodied guards caught RM, took his gun and blocked his hands .
Jay hit RM's forhead with the back of his gun .Blood was oll over on his face and his eyes got blurred.

You were looking Jay with furious red eyes .
Jay came to you and held your hands so tightly .
-Now you are mine chick.
"Get the fuck off me"
As You won't allow your dad's murderer to touch you . You are feeling so disgusted .

RM was watching that scene with his blurry eyes.
"let....he..r....g..o.............
- Huh , Let go ? (chuckled)
Jay slapped you and knock on the wall.And tore your sleeves .
'Lemme go you fucking bustard ....'
-huh what an attitude huh...impressive ...you are really your father's daughter ......I'll break your attitude today.....!!!

RM was flat on the floor that time. He had a secret gun under his jacket . Slowly he put his hands under his jacket ..
yes ..i got the gun ...
Now bomb........
He stood up and shoot 2 bodyguards at a time . Other five came upon . He kicked one and broke his leg. Two of them blocked him on his neck and right hand . He hit the bodyguard behind him with his head and gave a back kick to the other one . They were also flat . And left one. RM just gave him a glare and it was enough for him . He ran away from the room as he has seen any ghost .
Jay : Stop RM ! Else I will kill Y/N . He held the knife on Y/N's throat .
RM : Leave Y/N .....(pointing the gun towards Jay)
Y/N : Shoot him RM .Don't listen ....Shoot him ...........Kill him .....
Jay : Shut up Bitch .......Put your gun down RM . Or else?
RM : Okay okay....I am doing ..don't do her anything .......
Y/N : Noo RM NOOO .......

RM acted like he's putting down the gun but he just bent and bam.......
He shoot on Jay's leg . And Y/N was released .......

RM : Now now now....jayyyyyy parkkk hu??
Y/N : Awww see now who is the poor fellow .
RM : Now you're gone bustard .
RM pointed the gun on jay's forehead .
Y/N : Wait RM .....
Lemme kill him .........
Jay : No please spare me please...please ..i am begging..I will bw your slave...plaease..
Y/N : Huh see who's begging . I don't  spare cheat slaves like you ........

RM and You held the gun together .

§hðð† ....

TIME SKIP (On the rooftop)

The night sky is looking so gorgeous with a full moon and small splashes of gold glittering here and there as if an artist had attempted to paint it without aim; smoky grey clouds deteriorate under the fluorescent silver beams of the moon .

RM : You knew it ?
Y/N : Yes, I also know you .
RM : What ?!
Y/N : Yes , Dad left a diary for me . I found Jay and your photo in it but without any details .
RM : Now you know the rest right ?
Y/N : Yes , I know .

Look look RM a shooting star . Let's make a wish .

You put your hand on the railing. RM came forward and put his hand on yours. You both closed your eyes and wished .

The wish was made together
and made to be together .

ĵ†hðr'§ ñð†ê :
This was my first oneshot. Pardon me for my mistakes. Hope you guys like it. Please support and follow me. Don't forget to vote and put a comment also .
Purple you all 💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ᏒᎬᎯᏕᎾᏁ 𝕌ℕ𝕋𝕆𝕃𝔻 -Ꮢм σηєѕнσт 🎉