мɎ ₮𝕚ጠɇ

Everyone in the room  witnessed it.
I became so afraid so I ran from my house, I was 13.I wandered for 3 days escaping from cops . Mr.Kim Jeyon the King of Mafia of that time .He gave me a shelter and trained me for 2 years but then ........

Pin drop silence in the room .

You tried hard to control your traps but you broke the silence with your cry hiccup . You were already shattered on the day and this story made you cry so bad .

RM : Hey hey wait miss .You are the psychiatrist not me . He chuckled with a tear drop in the corner of his eyes .
This sentence made you a little bit easy .
Y/N : OH I see mafia's also has tears?
RM : I am a human though ( With a corner smile )
You sighed a long breath .

Y/N : Umm.i just..(sobbing )
RM cut off the sentence .
- Can I ask you something ?
-Yes you can .
-You were already disturbed and I disturbed you more . Can you tell me ?

You didn't want to tell him, but if when someone can't find someone to tell , that's what happens...

-You started :
When I was 12, the day was 3 March ,My Mama Dad's Anniversary . We had a party in our house .
My dad was in his black suit and my mom was a gorgeous red gown . And me ...
I was a wearing a pink fairy dress. Wings ,magic stick, butterfly hairband band . My mama and dad went on a long drive after the party .But the drive was too much long that they never returned .
And......And ...(sobbing)
My dad was ...
Mr.Kim Jeyon .

RM was stunned . He never expected Y/N to be his idol's daughter .
RM didn't knew about her because Mr.Kim never mixed his private life with Mafia world and RM was a big secret of him . There was only one person who knew about his family ,this was another secret of him. 

- My Ajumma also left me after my graduation . So I made this oldage home .
She pointed to the beside building .
The Ajubba And Ajummas of this oldage home are everything to me . My life is meant for them . The love they give it's most precious for me .
But ............
RM : But ? But what ?
(RM became crazy to know Y/N's problem . Anyway she was the daughter of his idol . Her problem is his problem )
Y/N : Jay wants to occupy my oldage home and make a bar .
RM : What ? You mean Park Jay ?

Park jay was also a Mafia and RM's biggest enemy . Mr.Kim's biggest secret was none else , it was Jay park. He was with Mr.Kim before RM . But after his death , Jay deceived them .

Y/N : Yes , He came yesterday and threatened me if I don't give the oladge home to him within today morning he will kill all of them .
Saying so ........
You cried more badly and your face was a red tomato .
RM : Y/N (He held your hand )
Y/N Sobbing ...
RM : Look at me . Do you believe me ?
You didn't reply .
RM : Y/N ? Do you trust me ?Even for a liitle bit ?
Y/N : ye..s....I ..do...
RM : So leave this to me .
Y/N : They will be here in any time .

Suddenly they heard sounds of cars and footsteps .
Y/N :Namjoon ..nam..joon......They are here .
RM : Stay calm Y/N . Just stay behind......

The door bumped so hard .....
Jay : There there there ...........Let's see who is here hu ?
(A demonic laugh )
R..M..?
Hu ?
RM : Yes you guessed right bustard .
Jay : Owhoo What an attitude ! Hey Hey there Y/N . Are you afraid hu ? Alelelele My baby .
RM is burning with anger .
RM : Shut the fuck up you bloody ...deceiver ...!
Jay : A.....A...A.....Nope I am The King . Now it is My Time . 
Hey Y/N wanna be my queen hu ? Just give one night and you'll be.............

RM didn't let him finish the sentence. He punched hard on his face .
- You Deceived us . Bloody fucking ......
Jay was flat on the floor . His bodyguards came to stop RM .
Jay stood up and ordered his bodyguards to leave it on him.
Jay: Come one , let's play man to man .
RM : Sure, I am On. 

Author's note :
If you have read this part don't miss the last one.I promise you won't regret.
And don't forget to vote and leave a comment or any advise .
Purple you all 💜