"c'mon pansy, read the rest of the love note to draco," one of the boys holding y/n said. she was limp. numb. lost to the world. "okay okay!" pansy hesitantly replied, "so i step over the railing, holding it with like two or three fingers? i don't know, the alcohol gets to my stupid head. i look at the ground, so far away, and think - how long would it take to hit the ground? or until somebody finds my body? or maybe until i let go? because that's pansy's wish. she can have her 'dracypoo' all she wants then. she can keep pushing me, but i'm gone to the world, right? so i should just jump. and i laugh at the thought, and i'm almost sadistic, wanting to feel the pain as i fall. because sometimes it feels so good that it hurts. and i almost slipped, i was literally holding onto the railing with my feet dangling and i just got scared but it's so fascinating. and my plan? tonight, or tomorrow night. probably tomorrow, so i can get shit faced drunk, confess my love to draco and then just fuck right off. then step over the railing and just fall. i'll snap my wand into three, four pieces and chuck it on pansy's bed. there's her present. i'll chuck this diary there as well. because i'll be gone. and then, she can laugh in peace. i'll put a bottle of firewhiskey on their beds, a little party gift. then they can play spin the bottle with the guys and then they can fuck each other all night. that's their wish. and it's slowly becoming mine. so tomorrow, i love you draco. i don't think i could ever change my feelings for you, because you're you," pansy had gotten quieter and quieter once there was a mention in her name. but there was only one voice to break the silence.

"what the fuck did you do to her, pansy?" draco's voice was calm, anger simmering at the surface. pansy's mouth was opening and closing like a fish and then she shrugged. "no, you don't get to fucking shrug it off pansy. because what if you'd found a bottle of fucking alcohol and that diary. because, if i'm hearing right, that would've happened tonight, if you hadn't picked that up today. but, god fucking hell pansy," draco was rubbing his face into his hands, "what gave you the right to do something like that to her? yeah, you had no right."

"well, i-."

"no, you push and push people until they feel like shit, right? to make yourself feel power. you already had more power than her but you had to shove it in her face. if someone did that to you, and you felt that way, you'd want either me, or like daphne to notice right?" she nodded hesitantly. "but you'd do it to her. where she's already god damn fragile and preciou- hey get your filthy hands off of her!" he cut himself off, shouting at the boys. they pulled their hands to themselves and put them in a surrender, mumbling unapologetic sorry's.

draco looked at y/n, with a soft look in his eyes, and carefully put his hand out. she didn't mean to flinch, but she did, and he snapped his hand to himself. "sorry," she muttered. "hey no, no, it's okay." everyone was staring at the action. draco flipped them off and turned towards y/n. she nodded and began to leave. he protectively followed her and as she left through the door, he sped up to pansy and ripped y/n's book from her grasp. "you don't take what isn't yours parkinson. you're playing a very dangerous game, all of you are. and i swear, if you even look at her wrong, any of you, i will hurt you, because i love her too," draco growled out to everyone. he took long strides back to the door, turned back around and glared daggers at everyone.

slipping through the door, he looked around for his love and found her sitting on the floor; her knees were drawn to her chest. "hey," his soft voice made her pick her head up. "you love me?" he chuckled, "of course i do, darling." she smiled gently and looked down at her book in his hand. he followed her gaze and tried to give the book to her, "thought you'd want it."

she shook her head, "no, i'd much rather burn it. or, you could keep it..." she drawled off, casting her eyes to her feet. he crouched in front of her and took her chin in his thumb and forefinger, lifting up her gaze. "nope. it's your privacy, hey look, you wanna burn it?" she nodded and fumbled to find her wand.

"incendio," she whispered the spell to the book that draco placed on the floor. it flew up into flames, burning down into nothing but ashes. he knelt down beside y/n and took her chin between his fingers again, "i love you." her eyes grew wide, "w-what?!"

he smiled and nodded. "i-i love you too, draco," she spluttered. he rubbed his thumb over her cheek and hesitantly leaned in, stopping when they could feel each other's breath on their lips. y/n took a leap of faith and let their lips touch lightly. draco chuckles and wounds his hands around her waist, pulling her up to her feet and much, much closer.

their lips moved in the most perfect unison; soft, sweet, passionate. y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, draco bending his head to reach her face. he licked her lip, asking for entrance and y/n granted immediately. draco slipped his tongue inside her mouth and their tongues danced with each other. their breath becomes heavy and not enough. the blood rushing up their necks to their cheeks, leaving a rosy hue.

draco, reluctantly, pulled away, resting his head on hers - breathing heavily. y/n's eyes gleamed happily, her breath mingling with draco's. his smile reaching his eyes, a full, genuine smile. "are you okay?" she swore her heart melted at his question. "yeah, thanks," she grinned. and draco grinned right back. "c'mon, fuck lessons right now. let's just chill - and maybe we can go down to the kitchens," draco eagerly spoke, happiness seeping through his body like a drug, a toothy grin splayed on his face.

"sure, draco, sure," her lips twitching in pure ecstasy. linking their fingers, draco pulled her down the corridors. their laughs mixing and echoing. "thank you, draco. i mean it."

"of course, darling. anything for you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

edit (06/08), vote, comment!

amber, <3.