Epilogue

*(theme starts from here)*

(on August 15th, 9 am)

"Wolf returned back to the base with Fox"

"The soldiers came from everywhere as they tired desperately to save at least one life, but they couldn't"

"Team Fox is now KIA"

"After they executed there assignment, as it's mentioned before, they never failed single mission"

"4 days later commander sent search parties to find the rest of the fallen soldiers on Gamma assault"

"On 21th of August, Team Phantom and Golden pig were recovered "

"On 23th of August, The search parties recovered Sergeant Jackson's body"

"On 25th of August, All Operation Blue Flags fallen soliders (Golden pig - Phantom - Fox) and other soldiers, were sent back home to get buried with all other fallen Soliders"

"Captain Edward was awarded a Distinguished Service Cross, lieutenant Frost was awarded an Act of Valor medal, Sergeant Jackson and Sergeant Marcus were awarded with a Purple heart medal, Sergeant Kerry was awarded with Bronze star medal"

"On August 26th, Kerry's wife given birth to their son and called him Jerry, Jerry grow up learning how brave his father was and how every solider can do what it takes for his home"

"On September 16th, Marcus's Mother Passed away, she died of depression, she couldn't handle her son's passing"

"On 17th September, Captain Linkon was released off duty, as he suffered PTSD"

"On 21th of September, the bar that Edward always used to visit and pick fights there, changed there name to (Blue Flags), and all Team Fox pictures were hanged there"

"On 26th of September, Jackson's family started there charities business, to help all veterans and help covering any of there treatments"

"Every year on the 14th of August, San Andreas Made a public holiday to honor Blue Flags operation soliders"

This is story isn't about team Fox or about the 74th Rangers
it's the story of every solider
"Saluting every solider"
"Thank you for reading"

This is story isn't about team Fox or about the 74th Rangers it's the story of every solider"Saluting every solider" "Thank you for reading"