Chapter 11: "Lost It All"

(theme starts from here to the end)

-Captain Edward's POV

"I run slides hard on the ground checking on Jackson"

"come on bro !! stay with me"

"jacskon's body was covered with wounds and stabs"

"(death rattle)D-...DAD"

"Oh no!! NO NO, he is passing out, I held his hand and trying to cover any wound or stab, my voice broke down"

"Jesus!! JACKSON!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!" I Shouted

"Desperately trying to put pressure on the wounds, but deep inside, I felt it, it's happening, im losing him too"

"Please brother DONT Go!! DONT FUCKING DARE"

"Jackson puts out his last death rattle, my God, I tried punishing him, pushing him even slapping him, no, he did go, Jackson is gone"

"I held his hand covered in blood, I couldn't it, I'm broken.....I teared up"

"Im sorry Jackson, I shouldn't have fucking left you, I failed you just like I failed Frost, Marcus and Kerry, that feeling, that you failed, not failing in something, but failing someone, they died because of me, I retrieved his Dog tags, I'm all alone now"

"THERE KILL HIM" a terrorist shouted

"I was wondering when you will show up, I held my rifle"

"IT'S JUST ME YOU FUCKERS COME ON LETS END IT" I screamed holding my rifle shoting a guy in the head, they fired back, but I fired

"I got this feeling, what was I really fighting for now?, im way out off my target's reach, all my unit that we served years ago were killed, and now it just me with my rifle with last magazine, why? It was a, I don't know, I really don't have any...

"I got this feeling, what was I really fighting for now?, im way out off my target's reach, all my unit that we served years ago were killed, and now it just me with my rifle with last magazine, why? It was a, I don't know, I really don't have anymore answers, I know this was me end of the line i-'"

"AGHHHHH"

"I got shot in my hands then the back of my legs knocking me off, when this bastared came right to me, holding my neck, he was gonna ripe my head off with his machete, with all my power I headbutt him, stroke the gun's muzzle in his throat"

"URGHHHHHHHHHH"

"BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM"

"I shot the fucker 6 times as his blood kept, spraying in my face"

"I got shot again in the my helmet, it didn't penetrate, but knocked me off again, yes I was panicked, I was Scared to death, surrounded by 50 or more, I let out my last shout

"c-come on !!"

"When this fucker, hit me with the back of his AK on my Busted nose, it went blurry, then i went unconscious"