Chapter 1

Screaming and glass breaking was the last thing I heard. Why? I ask myself every time. Why did they have to go? Why did they have to leave me? Why didn't I go instead of them? I wonder...I take a deep breath and I stand up from my bed, right let's do this, i say while I stretch. I wash my face and I comb my hair down, I pour cereal in my bowl and after I pour milk. I eat my breakfast and after I go and take a shower. I open my wardrobe and looks for a good outfit to wear for today. I picked a "light brown shirt with a tied knot" and "blue ripped jeans" with "white shoes"

Done! I looked in the mirror and I say to myself " just an other day Evie" i walk out of my apartment and I lock my door

Done! I looked in the mirror and I say to myself " just an other day Evie" i walk out of my apartment and I lock my door. I catch a taxi and the taxi driver drives to my work at a coffee shop. EVIE!! said my best friend Freya. Girl you're late again, she chuckles. Yeah yeah I know, I said while putting my bag on a chair. Okay so I'm working at the cashier today and you clean the tables, Freya said as she passes me a towel to wipe the tables. Alright anything to pay for my University, I said. I go over to the tables and start to wipe them. I then feel a hand touch my Butt as I clean a table, it was a man with a nasty grey beard and a dirty looking face, he stared at me then said "I'll like to have a piece of that Ass sometime". Ew you freak, I said while pushing him away. He then got up and said, "don't push me you little bitch" he then got closer and grabbed my arm tightly. The people in the shop looked at us with fear. Then and suddenly a cop entered the shop and said, is there trouble here!? The man suddenly let me go and said "no sir everything is fine" he then left and didn't return. I was scared and didn't know what would happen if that cop didn't enter. I quickly cleaned the tables and finished my shift. Hey are you okay? Said Freya worried. Yeah..I'm okay, I said while holding my bag. That man was a total ass hole, he shouldn't of treated this like that, Freya said angrily. It's fine, I just need rest right now, I'll see you tomorrow, I said while heading out. Okay bye, said Freya as she closed the shop. I walked in the home that night on the street lights.

 I walked in the home that night on the street lights

Just as I was almost home, I heard a voice. " keep quiet or someone might hear us". I heard the voices in the back of a building. I didn't know what to do, so I walked closer to hear what the people were saying. " just kill the guy and be done with it already " I gasped accidentally, "someone is here! Find them". Then I heard footsteps coming closer to me, I ran far as I could, I ran behind a wall hoping they wouldn't see me, suddenly a felt someone pull me behind an other wall. It was two men with black masks and black hoodies with guns. "It's a chick man" said one the guys. "She's kinda hot" said the other guy. "Hey little bitch why you spying on us huh!?" Said one of the man. I'm sorry i didn't mean too! Please don't kill me, I won't tell I swear, I said while my hands were in the air. "SHUT UP! It's our choice to decide what we will do with you" said one of the guys. "I say we kill her" said the other man. The man suddenly out his gun on my chin, I'm just gonna kill her right now". "NO ARE YOU CRAZY!!" Said the other man. Let's just take her back to the house and let boss decide what to do with her. "Fine" said the other man. What do you mean take me to the hou- just before I could finish your sentence, I got knocked out...