III. Dirty Diana: Daddy's Home

ابدأ من البداية

As their lips parted, and their eyes opened, Diana looked into Michael's eyes and finally answered his question, "Yes baby. I'm more than happy to see you." They both giggled and hugged each other, her face buried in his neck, inhaling his sexy, warm, gentle scent. After their hug, Michael's hands were still on Diana's hips, for he could not help but to observe her body all over. As he bit his bottom lip, he said, "You look so good baby. You wore this for me?" Diana could feel his dick throbbing in his pants. She smiled, saying, "Hmm maybe." Michael replied, "Maybe, huh? Hmm. You know, I missed holding you baby. It feels so good to be this close to you again." Diana said, "Michael, every day I have longed for you...your touch, your lips, I have missed you with every fiber being of my soul. Promise me you won't leave me again for that long." Michael grabbed her chin gently, looked into her soft hazel eyes and whispered, "I promise." He kissed her sweetly on her soft lips. Diana slowly took his hands and placed them on her breasts, gazed into his eyes and seductively whispered into his ear, "Show me." She moaned delicately in his ear, sending a wave of arousement through his entire body. She leaned her head back, moaning for him, begging him with her body to take control. Michael grabbed Diana's ass with his hands and pulled her closer into him. He kissed her neck, squeezing her ass cheeks at the same time. As he spanked her, she moaned loudly, "Uhh!! Mmmm yes! I missed this." Michael picked her up by her thighs, while still kissing her neck, her legs tightly wrapped around his waist and walked into her bedroom.

As they entered her bedroom, Michael gently laid Diana on the bed, lifted her legs up and slowly spreaded them. He loved the way her body was always yearning for him. He stood in front of her rubbing her legs up and down, gazing into her eyes, biting his lips. Diana closed her eyes, and rubbing her breasts, moaning, "Ssss your touch feels so good to me baby." Michael placed her legs down, keeping them open and began to pull her panties down, tossing them to the side. When he put his head in between her legs, his curls rubbing against her pussy walls, he gripped his hands onto her inner thighs and gently placed his tongue on her clit, slowly swirling it with the tip of his tongue. He moaned into her pussy, saying, "You're so wet for daddy, baby. Mmmm, you taste so good." Diana arched her back, grabbed his curls and softly moaned, "Fuck! Mmmm, ohhh that feels so nice. You always know what to do baby." She was panting in between her words, making Michael more harder than he already was. He licked the walls of her pussy where the juices were slowly flowing down from. The sounds of him slurping her up, his tongue going deeper and deeper inside of her, made her eyes roll in the back of her head. "Ohhhh, mmmm, ohhh yes, ohh!", moaned Diana as she gripped the sheets so tightly. Michael looked up from her pussy, making eye contact with her as his tongue was still at work. He realized through her body language how much she missed him, so he pulled her clit with his teeth, moved on top of her, slowly removing her shirt. After tossing her shirt to the side, he bent down, passionately tongue kissing her so she could taste her juices. "Mmmmmm....", Diana moaned deeply, her body getting hot. Once their lips parted, Diana demanded, "Lay back. I want to show you something." Michael did as he was told -- he laid back and Diana climbed on top of him, her wet pussy sitting on the crotch of his pants.

As they made eye contact, Diana slowly unbuckled Michael's pants, pulling out his long, massive, thick, throbbing, veiny dick from his underwear. She bent down and sucked him so good, making Michael close his eyes and groan in pleasure. Once Diana swirled his bell tip with the tip of her tongue, he whimpered, making those deep, raspy moans under his breath. Diana could taste a small of his precum as she kept sucking him. She jerked his meat for him, rubbing his foreskin up and down as fast as she could and kept sucking him like a lollipop. She moaned as she deep throated him, and licked even more precum on his tip. After getting his body warmed up, Diana bent down and tongue kissed him passionately in return, as he tasted himself. He could not help but moan.

As Diana sat on his dick, she grinded him slowly, unbuckling her bra at the same time. She tossed it to the side, put her hands on her breasts and started rubbing her nipples with her fingers. Michael watched in arousment with his hands on her hips, biting his lips, glancing at her perky breasts as she rides him. She leaned her head back and said, "Mmmm, play with them, daddy." She took his hands and placed them on her nipples. As her hands were down by her sides, her head leaned back, still riding him, she could feel his big hands massaging her breasts and flicking her nipples. "Ssssss ohhh mmmm....", moaned Diana in pleasure, feeling her pussy getting wetter the more he played with them, twisting and rubbing them. They made eye contact with each other, smiling and biting their lips. Michael demanded, "Lay back. I got something I wanna show you." Diana spreaded her legs in such a dirty manner as she got off his dick, doing what she was told. As she laid back, legs wide open, Michael took off all of his clothes, his body glistening with small beads of sweat, his nipples hard and dick long. Michael climbed on top of Diana, looked into her eyes and told her in a sexy and calming tone , "Ssss, just relax baby. Daddy's home now, and I promise, I'm not going anywhere." He took his dick and slowly slid it into her wet, aching pussy and began to thrust with delicate, sensual strokes.

As Michael and Diana's bodies were so closely knitted together, his dick throbbing inside of her, his body felt so good against her, she rubbed his smooth, broad back, moaning and panting in his ear, "Oh fuck baby. You feel so good. Mmmm, my pussy loves you. Ohhhh, don't stop." The more she panted heavily in his ear, the faster Michael thrusted, his pelvis swirling in circles, sweat beads dripping down from his wet curls, to his forehead. Michael felt so good, he thought to himself, "What was I thinking when I left my baby for this long? I'm never leaving her again." Diana's moans had gotten higher to the point that she pinched Michael's back so hard, making intense marks deep into his flesh. Michael groaned so deeply by the pain she was giving him, that he was seconds away from nutting. She screamed his name in agony, "Ahh!! Michael! Baby! Fuck me harder!! Mmmm ohh! Ssssss ahhh...ahh...ahhh ahh...ahhhhh!!! Mmmm yes!!" Michael couldn't hold back anymore.

ahhhhh!!! Mmmm yes!!" Michael couldn't hold back anymore

Michael's whole body shuddered. He quickly pulled out, nutting all over her stomach, flapping his dick empty until there was no more cum left. Diana watched him as he bent down and licked her creamy, soaking pussy, tickling her clit with his tongue. "Mmm baby, you're so fucking wet. Daddy loves it.", Michael moaned. Diana's legs were still quivering, letting out those last effects from her intense orgasm. Both of them were out of breath, letting out small moans from how good their bodies were feeling. Diana climbed on top of him, hugging her naked body against his, the side of her face on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Michael wrapped his arms around her body, squeezing her tightly, kissing her hair. "I'm not going anywhere baby. I love you. Daddy's home." Diana rubbed his nipple with her hand while she was still laying on his chest. She then licked it and said, "I love you too baby. You just don't know how much I've missed making love to you, feeling your body against mines." Rubbing her ass, Michael replied back, "Me too baby. I thought about it every day. My heart beats for you every waking moment."

He kissed her on the forehead and they fell asleep in each other's arms throughout the rest of the night, their naked bodies feeling good on each other, skin to skin, nose to nose, heart to heart, palm to palm.