☺︎︎1.0☺︎︎

☺︎︎

"Most of the people here are okay. The violent ones are in the closed unit."

I sound of Stiles' roommate, Oliver, brought me to my senses. I sat up more, looking over at the too. Stiles looked different than what Morrell described him as. He was hotter than what she said, though I would be very much uncomfortable if she did say he was hot.

"That's Hillary. She has OCD. That's Gary. He thinks he's Jesus Christ. Dan. Also Jesus." I roll my eyes as Oliver pointed to random people. "Oh, and that's Tatum! I actually don't know why she is here, she seems too boring to be here."

Ah, fuck you, Oliver.

The two boys walk over to the phone, waiting for Maridith to say whatever the fuck she is saying. The phones dead, dumbass. I start walking towards them, slowly though. I see Stiles grab the phone, putting it to his ear.

Stiles started arguing with Oliver and walking away. He pauses when he sees Malia. Now let me tell you, Malia is my best friend. I would die for her. "Malia? Hey. It's Stiles. Do you remember me? I'm friends with Scott. Remember. We were the ones who helped you out with..."

Before Stiles could finish Malia fucking socked him in the nose. I started laughing, running to Malia, "Holy shit, that was fucking amazing!" She smiles up at me until two men took her away from me.

As if slow motion, my love, my life, my best friend was taken away from me. I shrug it off though, I'll see her later. I turn back to Stiles who is starring at the floor, almost in awe. "Why are you looking at the ground like that."

He looks up at me, about to reply but Morrell cuts him off, "Enough." Ah, crap. I'm in trouble, "Tatum, I told you to watch over him!" She whisper-yelled at me. My mouth flew agape, "How- How was I supposed to know Malia was going to punch him in the face!"

She sighs and bends down to Stiles' level, "Stiles. You saw something, didn't you?" She asked him softly. Stiles looked up at her, "That basement. I've been down there before."

The fuck is up with these people, "Yall are psycho, and that is coming from someone who has lived half of her life in this fucking place." I grumble, waiting for the two to stand up.

☺︎︎

"I want to go back to the topic of guilt today. It might surprise you to hear me say that guilt is a good thing. It's a rather mature emotion. Malia, you said something about guilt the other day. You said it came with a visceral reaction."

I yawn in my seat, I had no desks to perch my feet on top of so I slumped down a little, uncomfortable. Stiles, Oliver, Malia, Morrell, and I have been sitting in this room talking about feelings and shit.

"I said it made me feel sick to my stomach," Malia responds to Morrell's question. I lay my head back, taking a deep breath. I could be doing better things than this.

Wait a minute...

"Why am I even here?"

Everyone's eyes went to me as I spoke, "I wasn't the one who socked Stiles in the face, which was unbelievably amazing. Good job Malia." I pat my friend on the back, looking at Morrell. Right as she was going to answer, her eyes catch onto something.

"I'm sorry, everyone, but we need to take a break. Come with me, Stiles. I'd like to talk to you for a minute. You too Tatum." I sigh and get up from my chair, following the two.

☺︎︎

"It's called a Lichtenberg figure. They appear on lightning strike victims. The fact that they're appearing on you after a shot of Wolf Lichen is both significant and strange." Morrell tells Stiles as we look at his back.