.~. No. I definitely Don't Like Old Ladies. .~.

.~. Percy's P.O.V .~.

People started avoiding me after I was claimed, like I was some rare disease that was super contagious. 

Unless you count Maddie and Calix, who stuck to me 24/7. Calix often spoke to me in my head, we both figured that it was one of the powers of my dad being Poseidon, which I still can't believe. 

Hey, don't you have the sword lesson with Luke? Calix said, his voice one of youth, like a teenager that had so many adventures to live, practically sparking with energy. 

My eyes went wide, before I dashed off towards the arena. Calix followed, Maddie riding on his back, staring up at the could, before rolling her green eyes at the now running son of Poseidon. 

.~. Maddie's P.O.V .~.

I waited for Percy and Grover on the porch, Calix by my side like always. 

We walked up the porch together, Mr. D grumbled. "Well, Well, our celebrity and a mortal, package deal."

Mr. D and Chiron were playing pinochle. Percy waited, standing. I walked forwards, having no fear of the god. 

After some arguing about 'not being able to harm the kids by blowing their molecules apart', Mr. D stood up, and the are folded around him, his body resembled a hologram, then he was gone. 

Chiron smiled at us, looking tired and strained. "Sit, Percy, Maddie, and Grover."

So we did. 

"Tell me Percy, what did you make of the hellhound?" Chiron asked.

"It scared me." Percy admitted. "If Maddie hadn't shot it, I'd be dead." 

I smiled, relishing the moment when the monster popped into gold dust, like glitter. 

"You'll meet far worse, Percy. Far worse, before you're done." 

"Done... with what?" Percy asked, uncertainty lacing his voice. 

"Your quest of course. Will you accept it?" Chiron said, pulling the last straw for me. 

"Sorry to interrupt," I said, "but where do I come in on this thing?" 

Chiron looked over to me, somehow wary and yet not worried at all. "You are not, you will stay at camp, it is for demigods only." 

I stood up, sending the chair that I was sitting on clattering to the ground. "WHAT! I have to go! Just because I'm Not a Demigod doesn't mean I can't fight!" I shouted, and Calix reacted, rearing and whinnying loudly while spreading his feathers. 

 "Yeah, Maddi-" Percy was cut off by Chiron. "No, Maddie is not allowed to go on the quest, if it is even yours." 

I rolled my eyes, storming off, pulling myself onto Calix's back, leaning into his neck while he galloped through the camp, anywhere was fine with me. 

.~. Percy's P.O.V .~. 

Me, Annabeth, and Grover left that afternoon, and were now all sitting on a bus. 

Mr. Dodds, and her trio of old ladies, made an 'X' with their legs just in front of the door.

After a lot of arguing, I put Annabeth's cap on, turning invisible, I hit in an empty seat as the Furies walked past. 

They surrounded Annabeth and Grover, hissing. "Where is it? Where?!"

"He's gone!" Annabeth shouted, pulling out her bronze knife as The Furie's handbags turned into whips. 

Before I knew it, I had yanked the wheel of the bus, sending it careening through the tunnel, out of the highway, and straight towards the Hudson River. 

I hit the brakes. The bus spun a full circle, then smashed into the trees. 

Everybody ran out of the bus, all except The Furies, me, Annabeth, and Grover, that is. 

I pulled off Annabeth's cap, shouting at the Furies. To which they responded with, "Perseus Jackson." Drawn out like a snake.

I uncapped Riptide, watching as it turned into a double-edged sword. 

Mr. Dodds froze, having felt Riptide's blade before. "Submit now, and you will not suffer eternal torment." 

I rolled my eyes. "Nice try." 

"Percy, Look out!" A familiar voice cried out. 

Mr.s Dodds lashed her whip around my sword hand, while the others lunged at me. 

The Fury on the left shouted in surprise, as a golden arrow landed in between her eyes. 

On instinct, I sliced the Fury on the right, and she exploded into golden dust, following her sister. 

Annabeth and Grover subdued Mrs. Dodds, tying her up. Which gave me time to turn around, the sight made me gasp.