labor

-1 month later-

Lexi.Jones

liked by LilyCash, Caleb_Floyd, Caiti

liked by LilyCash, Caleb_Floyd, Caiti.Marie and 41289 others

Lexi.Jones  see you soon Emmy #36Weeks #BabyEmsleyGrace🦋

14562 comments

LilyCash Can't wait for a neice!

arden.Jean 🥰

grace.Kellyann 🤰🏼

"Okay vlog today I am 36 weeks and I am super excited! Today we are just going to chill at home so yeah! okay guys also I just had my baby shower and  I didn't film it because-" 

"MA MA MA MA" Bryton yells running into Caleb's and my room.

 "Hi baby!" I say 

He climbs on the bed and Plays with a puzzle.

"anyways so I didn't film it because I didn't know if everyone would fell comfortable with me filming so yeah!"  I hand Bryton a piece of his Farm block puzzle and show him where to put it.

"I am going to show you guys some things I got at my baby shower though! So first thing I got was this super cute lovie doll or like stuffed animal thingy and It has her name all over the blanket part and the animal is a lamb! It's so cute." I show the camera and move on to the next item. "Okay then I got SO much stuff with her name on it!" I show them 13 onsies with her name, 10 bows, 2 crib sheets and 8 bibs all with her name on it. 

"Lots of people also got Bryton something which was super sweet like he got this puzzle he is playing with!" 

Bryton smiles and I move the camera and show them his puzzle. 

-1 week later-

Lexi.Jones

liked by LilyCash, Caleb_Floyd, Kaycee

liked by LilyCash, Caleb_Floyd, Kaycee.Marie and 41362 others

Lexi.Jones just a little pre-emsley photoshoot. 

18967 comments

LilyCash THATS MY BESTFRIEND

Callie.Anna I love your dress!

Caleb_Floyd can't wait for Emmy to come!

I am scrolling through Instagram and I feel my water break. I am in sudden panic.

"CALEB!" I yell

He comes running in.

"What? Whats wrong Lexi." He asks

"I'm I-I think I'm in labor, my water just broke." I say

"Oh my god" Caleb says

"Hold on baby let me call your mom and everything."

"Okay." I say

In 10 minutes all of our bags are packed and my mom is here helping me through the early stages of labor and Lily comes over to pick up Bryton.

"Bye Bryton Love you baby!" I say as bryton leaves.

He jumps out of Lily's arms and runs and gives me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. I smile at him and give him one back. 

"My parents are on their way!" Caleb says

We drive to the hospital and check in. I am in so much pain.

-

I am hooked up to many machines and changed into my hospital gown.

I grab caleb's hand as a strong contraction hits. 

I groan.

"Its okay babe" He says "You can do it" He rubs my back and syas the nicest things to me.

Every couple hours or so the nurses come in to check on me and the baby. 

"You are 7 centimeters dialated!" The nurse says

"yay!" I say

-24 hours later-

"Okay vlog lex was in labor all night long and she still is she is now 9 centimeters dialated so emsley will be here soon!" Caleb says giving my subscribers an update.

I groan in pain as a contraction hits.

"Ahh" I say 

Caleb rubs my back and comforts me.

-1 hour later-

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10" The room sounds as I push

"One more lexi you can do it!" Caleb says

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10" The nurses and Caleb cheer me on. Next thing I hear is a sweet and loud baby cry. 

The nurses clean her off and lay her on my chest.

"That our baby!" Caleb says tearing up. 

"Emsley Grace" I say