Stevie looked at him with an open mouth, "Please, don't tell me I still snore."

Lindsey chuckled, "You do."

"Oh god, no....", she shook her head in horror.

"But it's adorable, really.", Lindsey said and placed a loving kiss on the tip of her nose.

"I'm sorry.", Stevie said, apologetically.

"No, don't be. It's so comforting to see that you haven't changed one bit.", he said and ran his fingers through her long blonde hair, "It almost felt like being back in our tiny apartment in the 70s, with you sleeping soundly after a lengthy nightshift at the diner and me being terrified of waking you up."

Stevie smiled melancholically, thinking about this specific time, "And then, you went into the kitchen to burn us some breakfast."

"Oh, I get you for that one!", he groaned, then tackled Stevie to roll her onto her back and tickle her profusely, causing the woman beneath him to scream and laugh while she hit him playfully in the chest. She really had not changed at all. She was still as goofy, as girly, as adorable like back in the day when he'd first met her.

To not show this sudden wave of emotions that had just hit him hard, he kissed her longingly while intertwining their fingers and bringing them up above her head, instead. Stevie responded just as keenly to his kisses, moaning when she felt him pressing his groin against her center. Damn, turning him down was getting harder and harder with every delicious swipe of his tongue over hers, she thought as she tasted the coffee he'd been drinking earlier on his lips. The fact that they both were only clad in their underwear didn't help their situation, either.

Lindsey let go of her hands to slowly kiss his way down her neck, enjoying the wonderful feeling of her fingertips trailing up and down his bare back until they ran into the gray curls on top of his head to tug gently on them. He ignored her warning and moved even lower, causing Stevie to sigh his name as he sucked a nipple into his mouth, "Linds... Lindsey, that's... oh, god!"

He just grinned and continued his assault on her breasts, only to move his mouth even lower and sink his teeth into the soft flesh of her belly, his tongue darting out to swirl around her navel. "That's-that's too much...", he heard Stevie mutter with a desperate whiny little voice that couldn't hide the pleasure she was experiencing. This forbidden dangerous feeling of overstepping bounds with her was like a rush to him, consuming and addictive all at once.

Lindsey shook his head. "It's okay. I'm not even doing anything, yet.", he tried to convince her, even though his cock was already twitching in need. Only seconds later, his nose nudged the lacy fabric of her panties. He closed his eyes and breathed in her arousal which made his situation even worse. Lindsey pushed his hips into the matress below, grinding against it to relieve some of the pressure that had built up, at the same time, his lips engulfed her clit which was showing through her finely woven underwear.

A shuddering moan escaped Stevie's mouth as she felt his saliva wetting the lacy fabric, his breath warm and moist as it tickled her sensitive skin. It was pretty obvious that the blonde was just as turned on as he was. "St-stop.", she whimpered helplessly and tugged on his hair, once again, "We have to stop."

"Urgh", Lindsey grunted and shook his head side to side, the friction it created brought Stevie even more pleasure, "I don't want to stop."

She took in a deep breath of air, gathering all her willpower, then pushed herself away from his mouth. In one swift motion, she was out of the bed and slipping into Lindsey's T-shirt from the night before. "I go and take a quick shower.", she explained as if nothing had happened, "Will you order us some breakfast while I'm gone?"

Lindsey looked at her with an open mouth, his hair every which way while his erection still strained against the confines of his briefs, painfully. He couldn't even tell if she looked hotter with or without his T-shirt on that barely covered her ass and showed the outlines of her nipples through its thin cotton fabric, golden waves of hair surrounding her flushed face. Damnit, where did she find the strength to resist them, he asked himself while he battled the urge to just grab her arm, throw her back onto the matress and take her here and now. She smiled wickedly, as if she knew exactly what he was currently thinking about, and turned to make her way to the bathroom, but not without adding, "Oh, and please, don't forget to order me some coffee. I really need it, right now."

With that, she disappeared behind a closed door, the sound of running water soon filling the silence. Lindsey closed his eyes as he sank back into bed and reached for the pillow to his right. He covered his face with it to muffle the loud groan emitting from the back of his throat. Do not think about her lathering her body up with soap, he reminded himself but it was of no use. Once again, Stevie had him completely under her spell, and he felt like a small puppy dog that was willing to do anything she wanted for a small treat. The treat being her, of course.

It cost him quite some effort und discipline to not barge into the bathroom and join her underneath the shower, but he knew she needed some limits and boundaries to accept the level of closeness and intimacy they had reached, at this point. Eventually, Lindsey was pretty sure about it, she would cave in, but for now, patience was the key to success. He wouldn't fuck things up, again - not this time.