The other guys may have not clocked on but I felt like we were about to intrude on their special moment. We tried to be subtle outside, pressing our faces against the glass door nosily spying on the two. It was working until the force of all of our weights made us all fall into the store ending up in a massive pile up.

I was at the bottom of the pile so it hurt, a lot.

We made a massive scene and felt Yoongi glaring at us.

The boys got up one by one, Jimin helped Miranda up and then reached out his hand for me. I denied it and stood up, brushing my thighs down and just nodded at him.

We walked over to a booth and Yoongi came to join us.

We introduced Suhyun to Miranda and then ordered our usual flavours.

When she went to get our ice cream I nudged Yoongi "What were you two talking about eh?" I whispered, teasingly.

"Oh nothing. Just catching up like old times. By the way, I invited her to the awards show so at least you can have some company in the girls' dressing room."

"Ah, sweet." I glanced over at Suhyun who was preparing our ice cream and she smiled at me. I smiled back as we shared thought processes. Her smile told me that things were all good with Yoongi again. I really hope that they get together.

"Awards show?" Miranda interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah, we've got the BigHit family awards night in two days." Yoongi explained.

"Sounds fun."

"Yeah, you should come too!" J-Hope basically gave her an invitation.

Oh no...please no.

She nodded in agreement "Jimin, text me the details okay?"

He nodded.

Ugh, she didn't even ask me to give her the details, Jimin's her new texting buddy after all.

Suhyun came over and gave us our ice cream.

Did I mention that Miranda and Jimin were sitting next to each other? I had the privilege of sitting opposite them, how fun. They shared a bowl because her favourite flavour was his too, coincidence?

~Skip forward in time to the awards show.

Awards night.

Laura's POV

I was with Suhyun, waiting to get our hair and makeup done together. However, there was no escaping Miranda as we were going to spend the rest of the night with her. I was just glad that it was Suhyun and I alone getting ready together, it gave me the opportunity to get her to spill the details about her and Yoongi.

I sat next to Suhyun in what looked like salon chairs in front of two mirrors. We looked at each other in our reflections.

"See you on the other side." I joked as we were about to have make overs.

Negative thoughts entered my mind suddenly. I can just imagine it now, Miranda looking flawless with me looking like trash next to her. She'll just continue to woo Jimin and he won't even look past me.

After what seemed like hours of hair and makeup my hair was now voluminously curled, looking catwalk ready. I had smoky dark-gold eye shadow to enhance my brown eyes and pink-nude lipstick. I felt like I was going to prom all over again as I didn't wear much make-up besides on special occasions. The noona did a good job though, contouring my cheeks to make my face more slender as I had chubby cheeks and hardly any cheekbones.

Let Me Know (BTS Jimin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें