Sure Thing - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"You can do it."

"But I miss the first verse, I need something that rhymes with toy.... It goes like... play me like your toy, I'm all yours to enjoy..."

"Yeah, these two lines are just great."

"Only "boy" comes to my mind, shit... I'm not that good at English."

"Boy?"

"Yes, boy."

"Well, I mean...Miguel's song it's actually for a girl, right?"

"Teddy didn't give us any details!"

"Well try with..mmm... like... try like... I wanna kiss you, hey! all the day, don't be coy, play me like a toy, I am all yours to enjoy .."

"Whoa, Unnie I like it so much! It's so fresh! You are flawless in these things!"

"It's nothing..and you're good too, Lisa! Well, then comes my closing."

"Just think what would you sing to me if I were your lover!"

"Mhmm.."

She'd opened her eyes wide and blinked, with a big dazzling smile.

"So...that's definitely funny... we have to be lovers?"

Facing each other, Lisa had moved closer to welcoming my legs between hers.

I thought she practiced fanservice around the clock just to train, looking at her tenacity and dedication. Instead, she was just like that, it was her nature. She was always so clingy, especially with Jinny. Lately, this attitude was bothering me, I mean, there was no need to be so effusive to everyone.

"Yes, I... I just figured... I'd tell you these things. Now look at me and try!"

I'd raised my eyebrows, trying to keep some composure.

"Well..."

It was hard staring at her silly charming eyes. So, I'd quickly lowered my gaze to the paper in my hand; the lines we'd written matched perfectly.

For some reason, it didn't take long, the words had come to me like a jolt through my brain.

"Well...I guess...like... ready or not I'm gonna have you by tonight."

"Oh! Unnie!" Really?! Mmm! ...so... tonight? Let's see..tonight ... I call the shots won't you be my kryptonite?"

"You call the shot?! Hahahaha!"

"Oh, come on! You don't like it?"

She'd asked with a playful pout on her face.

"No, no I like it very much. Nice work!"

I'd extended my arm to her, willing to exchange a fist bump. But unexpectedly she'd grabbed my wrist and forced me in her direction, landing me against her chest.

"Lisa! What the hell are you doing!"

She'd held me in her arms, tighter and tighter, I could hear her heartbeat through her warm skin.

"I just want to hug you. Then it's done, Unnie? I think they are the best lines we've ever written!"

"Yeah. Hope Teddy likes it."

"I hope he doesn't change too much."

It was strange. I'd lain cradled in her strange embrace without complaint, her chin pressed against my temple. I could see her smile reflected in the rehearsal room mirror.

"Huh...Lisa.. why Kryptonite? I mean... Am I perhaps...like.. your weak spot?"

It was a game to pretend a love between us; it was... just for the lyrics of the song.