Part 7 - Abrupt Meeting!

Firstly, Thank you guys for voting and commenting on earlier updates.

Please take a look on the previous update, in case anyone forgot the story-line.

Here we go,

Frustrated Ram, standing blankly besides his car, got a call.

Without even looking at the caller id, he picked up the call and burst out, and the words which he heard from the other side made him relax from the frustration.

"Vikram, Sorry I didn't see the caller id. I was a bit frustrated." Ram apologised.

"It's ok Ram, I understand your frustration. And the thing which led you to such anger and frustration, I got it's solution" Vikram spoke calmly.

"What, what are you talking Vikram?" asked confused Ram.

"The person you went to search in Khurana's party, is on the way to airport, left from our hotel before 5 minutes." Vikram cleared the confusion.

"You knew it Vikram?? Thanks a lot buddy, I will get back to you, see you soon" Ram replied happily excited.

"Yes I knew it, now go get her, fast." Vikram said n hung up the call.

Yes, it was Vikram whose source informed him about Priya sitting in car and leaving for airport from their own hotel.

Ram thanked God for sending Vikram in his life n zoomed out in his car from there towards the airport road.

While he received a sms from Vikram about the car details and location, he hurriedly went on that route.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Outside the hotel, Priya literally dragged Peehu and Khush to car repeatedly saying about getting late and made them sit in the back seat along with her, Rajat took the front seat besides the driver.

They were on the way to the airport.

Her heart sank deeper, she couldn't control and a tear escaped her eye, she quickly rubbed it.

She sighed and looked out of the window to divert her mind.

Both the kids were busy in their own banter and asking some questions in between.

They reached on a particular road where the vehicles were less, shortcut way to the main road.

Suddenly a loud sound echoed there, sound of a car applying it's brakes urgently on a road.

Whoooooooshhhhhhhhhhhh...

The car stopped in front of the Priya's cab.

The driver applied the brakes harshly making them feel a strong jerk.

Seeing the car in front, Priya's heartbeats raised.

The kids did not bother much.

Before Rajat could step out for teaching the person a lesson, there he stepped out of his car and called out Priya's name loudly.

Yes, it was Ram, The Ram Kapoor.

Somewhere she expected something like this would be happening.

Priya's eyes were filled with tears by seeing him, but fear built up in her by hearing her name.

"Oh God! What is he upto now?" She thought to herself

She didn't let Rajat go out, telling she herself will handle this.

"Priya please be careful and try to be as calm as possible, come soon!" said concerned Rajat to Priya.

Composing herself, she stepped out of the cab and walked towards Ram.