Part 6 (Saddened Heart)

Firstly, Thank you for voting n commenting guys.

Here we go,

Packing all the stuffs properly, they all got ready, READY TO LEAVE MUMBAI.

The kids were happy to go back as they would be able to meet their friends n give them gifts.

However, Priya's heart was so much in pain to leave from here.

All her near n dear ones and the most loved person lives here.

She was so sad that it showed up on her face, making Rajat ask her about it.

She avoided it saying about her health and tiredness, but he better knew the exact reason of her sadness.

Infact, he himself wanted to make the love birds meet in these 2 days n clear the messed up things, but Priya's health wasn't good enough to handle the stress coming from it.

That's why he couldn't do anything.

He tried cheering her up with the help of the kids but it didn't help.

He called up in the hotel reception to book a car for the airport.

Both came down with the kids, waiting for the car to arrive, in the waiting area of the hotel.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand,

Ram reached in the grand party of Mr Khurana.

Excited, nervous, happy, scared, with all the feelings his heart was throbbing loudly against his chest.

Shaking his hand with Mr Khurana, he smiled and directly asked for Miss Priya Sharma.

Mr Khurana: Oh, yes, Mr Kapoor it slipped my mind to inform you that she won't be coming today for the party.

Ram: WHAT???? (shockingly)

Mr Khurana: I'm sorry, I was caught up in the party preparations, I was busy in that Mr Kapoor.

Ram engrossed in his own thoughts,

Whattt is this now? Where will I find Priya at the last moment now? Did she knew I would be coming here? Everything is messed up again, all my plans.

I should have known this would be coming, being priya she would never meet anyone without a perfect reason, let that be in a party or anywhere.

I should probably leave now or else I won't be able to catch up with her.

Mr khurana: Mr Kapoor ... Mr Kapoor (he raised his voice a little)

Ram: Haan...Yes khurana... (absent mindedly)

Mr Khurana: I said m sorry Mr Kapoor. Did you have any important work with Miss Sharma?

Ram: argghh... never mind Mr Khurana, it's alright, I will meet her personally. (ram said while chalking out some plan)

Mr Khurana: But kapoor I guess she is going back to her place, today, she said it's kind of urgent to go back and her health was also not fine.

Ram: what?? Did she tell you at what time she will be leaving or her flight time or anything? (ram asked little curiously)

Mr khurana: sorry but she didn't mention anything about it.

Ram: It's alright, Thank you Mr Khurana. I will get going. (anxiety, fear building up again)

Seeing his state of urgency, Mr Khurana didn't insist him to stay up in the party n let him go.

Ram came out from the party place, running his hand in his well gelled hairs in frustration, he wasn't able to think anything beyong his fear of losing Priya.

He was deeply hurt by the absence of Priya, he was sad, very sad.

He should have made plan B, he thought to himself.

He banged his hand on the car bumper and kicked the wheel in a very frustrated state n stood there blank.

-----------------------------------------------------------

There came a car waiting at the door, the bags were loaded by the bell boys, Priya caught up the running kids and all four went towards car.

She was already very sad n disturbed n moreover the thought of not meeting her parents troubled her more.

She was very sad, her heart sulked in sadness.
She didn't want to go😔.

The kids were troubling Priya, they didn't want to sit in car, they wanted to run around playing.

Priya was trying to catch them as they starting running again.

N that's it...

A pair of eyes caught a glimpse of priya running around, n instantly dialled a number and informed about Priya being here in their hotel.

To be continued...

Whom did that person call secretly keeping an eye over priya??

Will Ram be able to catch up with Priya before she leaves Mumbai ??

DESTINY!!!

To know more,

Stay tuned.

Sorry guys for a very short update, really very sorry.

Do vote and comment.

sorry for errors.

Stay tuned :-)