Part 5 (Will meet??)

Firstly, Guys sorry for the late update.

And thank you for voting and commenting.

Here we go, without further delay...

The doctor checked priya, dressed her wrist wound and gave the temporary medicines.

"She is under tremendous stress and her bp is abnormally high," said Doctor after injecting her carefully.
"I think she has seen something shocking due to which her bp shooted up."

"I have no idea Doc, I was with the kids in another section," he said still in tension.

"I have injected her, within some time her bp would get normal. She will gain consciousness within few hours, make sure she eats properly and also give her the medicines without fail, she would get calm n enough sleep due to the medicine." Doctor said while wrapping up his medical kit.

"Thank you doc, anything serious Doc?," he asked.

"No, but keep her free from stress n let her take proper rest." Doc said.

"I will see to it doc, Thanks a lot" he said while shaking hand with Doctor.

"Take care," the Doctor said n he went out of the room.

He made the kids eat dinner, he had a tough time making them understand that their mumma is fine n consoling them, and finally he put them to sleep.

The kids cried for their mumma by seeing her condition during n after the party and so their eyes gave up soon as they got on the bed.

He carefully tucked them in the duvet and adjusted pillows besides them.

Then he went to priya's room, and sat on the chair near window after checking Priya.

"Somehow her past must have hit her mind, that's why she must have collapsed. Otherwise she keeps herself composed always, but what must have triggered it?," he thought to himself.

He remembered the Doctor's words, few years back,

The Doctor clearly mentioned it, if anything from the dreadful situations or related to it triggers in her mind again, her mind will be very much strained and that won't be good for her health. In severe conditions if she collapses then what will happen next, no one can say, either she will wake up just within few hours or she can slip into coma. So it's better to keep her away from that.

He mentally noted it to book tomorrow's flight tickets n take back her to Kolkata.

Thinking n remembering those things, hours went by, it was almost midnight, still he was on the chair there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the same hotel (where the party was held), Ram booked few rooms for his guests as it was pretty late after the party.

People had their dinner in the party and enjoyed their evening except Ram, He wasn't able to focus anywhere.

Vikram and Neha observed that, they knew the reason for his restlessness but couldn't help it other than waiting for the call from their sources.

Yes, vikram has already ordered his sources to find about Priya's whereabouts even before Ram did.

Ram didn't talk anything with neh-vik about the news he saw.

They tried cheering up his mood but all in vain.

They booked rooms for themselves n Ram also, as their kids were with their grandparents.