🌞Chapter 45🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Gulf sped up, about to reach his climax. Mew suddenly let go of his nipples and groaned. The penis inside Gulf's mouth pulsed and swelled. Gulf felt a warm drop of liquid on his tongue from the tip of Mew's cock.

"Ngh...!"

All of a sudden, Gulf moved his mouth away and turned his head, but he was a second too late. Warm semen spurted over his face, running down his cheeks, his nose, his lips.

Gulf had never felt so perverted---or so happy.

"Now you look really good," Mew panted.

Gulf was still gasping for breath as his body burned. His heart was beating so fast he was afraid it would break. Mew can't see me like this!

"Shut up!" he yelled

But Mew just pushed him to the floor. He pinned down Gulf's arms with his knees and then opened his legs wide. Then Mew pushed his fingers inside Gulf's already burning body.

"Looks like you're ready for me," Mew mused.

Gulf quivered as Mew fingered him, tossing his head from side to side. He was so close to coming. All he wanted now was Mew thrusting inside him. His whole body cried out for it. He pushed his ass against Mew's hand, trying to feel hin more deeply, his body now acting on its own. He had completely lost any self-control.

"Bit of a pervert now, aren't we?" Mew snorted. "My fingers aren't enough, you want something thicker inside. Will you find someone else to do this when I'm not around?"

"Ngh! Ah! Ah!"

Gulf felt consumed with pleasure as he moved in rhythm, wanting it harder and harder.

The tip of Mew's cock was so close to his ass now. That alone was enough to get his juices flowing.

Mew mounted him, his hard penis penetrating deep inside Gulf. It went all the way in, hitting Gulf's G-spot.

"Ah..." Gulf could only groan now. A violent pleasure was spreading from his ass to the rest of his body.

I'm going to come.

His vision filled with a bright light, his entire body focused on his impending orgasm. Just then, Mew squeezed the base of Gulf's penis, stopping his orgasm in its tracks.

"Ngh...ah, ah, ah..."

Lost in a wave of pleasure that never peaked, Gulf groaned with agony. His body felt so numb, he thought he would faint. He gripped Mew's penis tightly, enjoying the warmth and the hardness. There was an intense, overwhelming bliss mixed with the frustration of not ejeculating.

"Ngh...ah, Ah...wha..."

"You can't come yet, Gulf," Mew hissed. "I want to teach you about real pain."

Gulf just glowered at Mew, unable to reply. Mew's cock still deep inside him. Each breath Gulf took sent stabbing pain throughout his body.

Why is he doing this?

His whole body had been ready to come since he started sucking Mew's penis. He couldn't stay still and didn't think even more pleasure was possible.

Just then, Mew violently thrust into Gulf, whose sensitive body had no resistance left. Gulf moaned over and over again. Trying to calm the pain, he draped his arm over Mew's shoulder.

"Ngh, mmmmm, ah..."

Gulf felt weak,all of his power gone. His mouth hung wide open, dripping saliva from each corner. The sounds of Mew's thrust and Gulf's moans reverberated around the room, yet Gulf still didn't come.