🌞Chapter 44🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Now Gulf was on his knees, his mouth around another man's penis. Never had he stooped so low.

He never imagined it would come to this. Though he could hardly believe it himself, this was definitely happening.

His mouth was wide open, lips tightly sealed around Mew's cock. The only way he could breathe was through his nose. As he ran his tongue over Mew's member, Mew held his hair away from his face. Gulf felt awkward, having never done this before, but Mew really seemed to be enjoying it.

He's watching me...

Gulf felt Mew's eyes boring into him. A drop of saliva escaped his mouth and dripped down his chin.

No matter how many times he'd been with Mew, Gulf still felt very embarrassed and shy. Having Mew's big cock in his mouth made the blood rush right to his head. His own desires flared up, even though his body remained untouched. Each time he licked Mew, he felt the heat inside him starting to rise.

"Nice job, Gulf," Mew said breathlessly.

Gulf frowned, but continued. Mew was getting bigger and harder with each lick. Gulf could no longer get it on his mouth. It was getting hard to breathe.

How long can I keep this up? Gulf wondered, starting to feel impatient. His mouth made a weird sucking sound as he jerked his head up and down.

"Never thought I could get you to do this," Mew sighed, his voice dripping with desire.

Why am I doing this? I'm supposed to be breaking up with him.

Gulf opened his eyes to see Mew looking down at him. He knew his eyes were watering and his ears were red. He kept sucking on Mew's penis and groaned.

He was quickly losing control. He had intended to lie his way out of having sex today, but it was getting harder and harder ro conceal his lust.

His body knew he wanted Mew. His body never lied.

Mew squinted at him.

"Looks like you enjoy it," he mocked. "Your legs are shaking. Try fingering yourself. Push your finger deep inside and pleasure yourself. If you do, I'll fuck you later."

Mew's suggestion sent Gulf's head spinning, but Gulf did as told, like some perverted puppet. With Mew still in his mouth, he loosened his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down. He was already rock hard.

"Don't touch your cock," Mew ordered, sounding forceful. His harsh tone made Gulf tremble a little.

Gulf wanted to touch himself so badly. Caress his warm, erect penis. Jerk himself off. He knew it would feel great right now, but he also knew that following Mew's orders was part of the excitement. He spread his legs a little. Making sure he didn't touch his penis, his hand darted between his buttocks.

He gently massaged the outside first, but soon realized his fingers were too dry. He took his mouth away from Mew's penis and sucked on his own finger.

"Such a dirty boy," Mew teased.

Gulf looked up at him. Mew's gaze was so penetrating, Gulf's eyes filled with tears. Then he put his moistened finger in the hole between his buttocks.

"Agh..."

As soon as his fingers touched the spot, his body shivered in anticipation. From his mouth came a muffled groan as he slowly pushed his finger inside the warm passage. His muscles clamped around his finger, caressing it. He pushed his mouth even further on Mew's penis.

"I think you like sucking my cock" Mew continued to tease. "But I'll stop you right before I come. I want to come on your face."

My face?!

Gulf's body seemed to understand quicker than his mind did, since his heart instantly started to race. Just the thought of it made him almost come.

Feeling agitated and a little confused, he kept fingering himself, desperately hoping for release. He still felt tight inside, but was getting looser with each thrust of his finger. He felt so embarrassed to be seen like this that his legs quivered.

"Ngh...ngh...ngh..."

Mew tenderly stroked his hair, holding his head so it wouldn't shake. Gulf's breathing became even more eratic. His mouth was full of Mew's cock. Mew was staring down at him so intensely. Gulf felt the weight of the gaze almost physically. The movement of his mouth and the contractions in his anus seemed linked by a strange rhythm. Now his finger was completely inside, but it wasn't enough to relieve his desperation.

Suddenly, Mew reached under Gulf's shirt and pulled on his nipples, which already stood at attention. As Mew tweaked them between his fingers, Gulf contracted hard on the finger inside him. His spine tingled, and he trembled even more than before, helplessly searching for relief.

With Mew's cock deep in his throat, he gasped for breath.

"If you're going to come, do it so I can watch." Mew ordered.

Gulf trembled again. This could actually make him come? True, his body was reaching its limits. Mew's fingers, his own finger and his mouth all moved in unison. Something was building up inside, a wave of pure bliss washing right over him.

"Ng...ah, ah, ah..."

His mouth moved, faster and faster on Mew's penis. Mew pushed his cock deeper into Gulf's mouth. Gulf gasped for breath as his tongue, his nipples, and his G-spot all helped him find ecstasy.

TBC