🌞Chapter 38🌻

🌞🌻

The company car of Lovely Kantou branch manager was black Crown Majesta. According to Mew, the vehicle had cost a cool one hundred million. It had been tricked out with armor plating just like a VIP car.

As soon as they got in, Mew raised the screen between the driver and passengers.

"Sorry about that," he said quietly.

The coldness he had shown before the executives softened now that he was alone with Gulf.

"Don't worry. You don't have to apologize for them." Gulf frowned.

Don't you think I can't stand up for myself?

"I promise it won't happen again," Mew said. "My office will not become a place you don't feel comfortable in. I want you to have my support."

"But I'm useless to you! I mess up business meetings. I can't even make tea," Gulf sulked.

"We don't know that yet," Mew pointed out.

"You haven't realized by now?" Gulf grumbled.

Mew just smiled.

Before Gulf had a chance to reply, the car came to a stop. He was opening the door to get out when Mew grabbed his arm.

"People keep telling me I shouldn't be sseing you. Maybe you've heard them too. But please ignore them. You're the only one in my heart." Mew said urgently.

He looked so serious. Gulf's heart raced.

"Whatever happens, I'm not letting you go," Mew continued. "Believe in that."

Mew didn't need to say it. Gulf already knew. Still, hearing it in words made it even more powerful.

Mew was deeply in love with Gulf. That much was abvious.

I'm like a little girl, excited by lovey-dovey stuff.

Gulf bolted out of the car so Mew wouldn't see him blushing.

"Shut the hell up. Don't say that shit. Now go do your work. WORK!" Gulf snapped.

TBC