Text messages:
Lucas:let's go out
Me:seriously again
Lucas:ughh yes come on let's go get food
Me:fine but I'm not changing but just so you know I look homeless
Lucas:ok I'll be there in 10
Me:ok see you ily 😚(I love you)
Lucas:Ily to 😘

Fuck my body aches.Once I fully get up from my very tempting bed I go to my closet looking for some sandals .I take some pain killers for the pain as well.

"Ahhhh mother ducker" i say pained as I crouched down under my bed to get the hidden money I have .About 500,000 in savings , thank you street racing and fighting thanks to you.Once I have everything I first make sure satan isn't awake .When I hear nothing I limped out of my room towards the front door waiting for Lucas to arrive.

HONK HONK HONK he's so annoying he's lucky I love him .

The sun was going down,showcasing a beautiful sunset.When I see his Audi R8 coupe pull up in the driveway.I knew I was fucked .When I saw his smiling face from afar ,but when the headlights of his car came across my face his smile disappeared and turned into anger .I could see how tight his jaw was ,how hard he was clenching his teeth.I didn't notice him come out of the car to distracted zoning out .When he saw my face which had a hand print on it he hugged me like life depended on it .I didn't know I needed a hug but I wrap my arms around his neck and inhaled his cologne which calmed me down .

"Elanora....", he managed to say but before he could say anything I cut him off

"Do..don't pl please just hug me please" , I stuttered out

His hands on my waist only tightened as his face was on my neck .After a couple minutes pass we managed to compose ourselves and get in the car.

"Are you ok ?Does anything hurt ?" , he asked very silently.

"I'm ok I promise just a couple more months ok and I could finally leave that hell", I utter out to him

"Ok fine I'll drop it I'm just worried about you you've been different lately"

"It's been almost a year since he left I just miss him that's all",
i whisper quietly I'd be surprised he heard me.But he did because I saw his big green foresty eyes widen in realization.

"It's ok Elanora it's ok to be sad ,
cry just let it out"

Once he said those words it hit me like a bus I miss him so much.I was full on having a break down,I was fully on sobbing now .My red eyes ,my runny red nose ,my fist clenching and unclenching was a sign for Lucas to pull over and grab me so I was straddling his waist .I didn't care right now that my ribs were aching or that my arm was stinging,I just put my arms around his neck and sobbed and sobbed till I didn't have any more tears left.

"Thannnnk ....youuu", I managed to say after my break down.Still on his lap I thought of him .Ughh I hate him for leaving me ,but I still love him so much why did you have to leave me why.

"I love you so much Elanora",Lucas whispered in my ear

"I love you so much Lucas I don't know what I would do without you", I whispered back in his ear
Sometimes silence is better than talking just knowing someone's there with you.