Chapter 18

Alexander

I crashed my body on top of Liandro after breeding him. Hickeys were all over his neck while he shook underneath me. I didn't want to suffocate him since I knew I was heavy. I landed beside him and flipped him over and pulled the blanket, exposing his bare chest. My eyes suddenly shifted to his nipples. I nibbled on it and reached for his cock.

"Woah" I said surprised when I felt his liquid all over his crotch. I pulled the blanket off of us as I saw the mess. "You came?" I asked, curious how he had done that. He nodded in response as questions started to fill me up.

"How?" I asked. He raised a brow at me and chuckled. "You kept on hitting my prostate, duh" I didn't know men had that. Curiosity filled me while I licked him clean.

-

"You wanna try it to?" Leo asked while we sat in a breakfast cafe. What do I want to try? "You want me to finger you?" Leo said, making me cough up my coffee. I looked around us to check if someone had heard. I scolded him moments later, earning a chuckle from him.

"It feels so amazing" Leo slumped back as his eyes rolled. I just didn't pay attention to him because he kept on teasing me about that. I didn't know anything about how two men should have sex, except the experience I have with Leo.

Every time I watched straight porn, my attention was always at the male. I wanted to know how it felt to be inside someone. I wasn't planning on loosing my virginity to girl, especially that they didn't really turn me on.

I didn't care about my sexuality that much because I didn't think it would be a big deal. Because if you love someone, it doesn't matter what gender they are—well at least for me. I guess my plan was just to get old alone, but that was only until Leo came back.

Leo kept on looking at me, teasing me while he wiggled his eyebrows and played with the croissant, sliding his finger in and out of the bread.

"Stop that" I hissed, starting to get embarrassed. I shook my head and took the croissant from him. "Did you know that I'm part French?" I informed Leo, trying to avert his attention.

"Can I French kiss your ass" He said, my mouth hanging open. There was no way he was going to touch my ass.

He then grabbed the croissant back and started licking hole he had made. I couldn't help but smile at his gestures. I finally stood up and pulled him out of the cafe. "You need to stop doing that" I chuckled as he ran back to the cafe, getting his coffee while I waited outside.

I interlocked my hands with his as we walked down the city.

-

School was still a few months away and it was still summer. I had planned on taking him somewhere but I didn't really know which summer destination he'd prefer. I didn't want to ask him directly because I wanted to surprise him. I wanted to take him to France but I figured that we'd save that for our honeymoon.

Leo was focused at the show we were watching at my place, while I secretly searched the web for the perfect place to spend our vacation. After scrolling for a while, Maldives was my best pick. I then went and booked tickets online.

-

"I'm so tired" Leo protested while I dragged him to the 10th clothing store to pick clothes. Leo didn't care what he wore and wasn't really cooperating while I picked our summer outfits. I hated shopping too but I didn't want to look bad at the beach. While at the dressing rooms, Leo wanted to do it. But it was too risky since I knew that there'd be hidden cameras somewhere in there.

"No" I said firmly and slid my pants back in after trying on a pair of shorts. "What is all this for anyway?" Leo asked as we made our way out and paid for the clothes. "We're going to hike Mt. Everest" I said, Leo looking confused as he tilted his head. Cute. "Then why are we buying shorts?" Leo asked but I didn't reply to him. I was bad at keeping secrets so I just didn't talk.

He sighed in defeat as we walked towards my place.

-

We had packed everything and was ready to board the airplane when I remembered something. Planes. I was terrified of being high up in the air and experiencing turbulence. I stopped at my tracks, making Leo abruptly stop too because we were holding hands.

"What?" Leo asked. He was wearing my gray hoodie, my sunglasses, my jeans, and my favorite shoes.

"Nothing. You just look so good" I admitted, momentarily forgetting what I was about to get myself into because of his smile. My grip on his hand tightened after snapping out, my palms becoming sweaty and starting to feel nauseous. "Baby, I-" I was cut off mid sentence.

"You're afraid. I know" He smiled and kissed the back of my hand.

We were seated on the plane when Leo suddenly grabbed my camera and took a picture of me. Leo was sitting beside the window. I wanted to look at him for comfort but each time I did, panic rose through me as the blue sky behind him caught my attention. My eyes were closed the entire time while my hand was still interlocked with his.

"Oh God!" I screamed as the plane started to shake. Leo was laughing while he hid his face on the crook of my neck. I started praying and hurried my face on Liandro, but the plane shook even worse.

Leo patted my back when the plane finally went back to normal while the other passengers laughed. Embarrassment filled me, still clutched on Leo. "Aw baby, it's okay" He said as he ruffled my hair. I didn't remove myself from his embrace because his scent was so comforting and it distracted me from the entire flight.