Chapter 13

Liandro

After weeks of therapy, I can finally walk normal again. School was still in a few months, but I already completed the requirements. I passed the exam! While recovering, I had nothing else better to do than be taken cared of so I decided to start my review. I wasn't really interested in studying, given the fact that I already had plans on being a stripper.

Of course I couldn't have done it without Alex.

Walking the halls of the beautiful university, I suddenly had the urge to be a better person. I wanted to have a job and a happy life. Come home to my husband and hopefully, kids.

My money was still enough to get me finish college, thanks to my dad who supported me financially. When he had found out what happened to me, he went out to see me.

We had dinner together last night with Alex. My dad was homophobic, but when he saw Alex he kept on telling us that we'd make beautiful kids. He had insisted that he'd pay everything for our wedding which made me uncomfortable knowing that me and Alex were still just friends.

As we stood outside the magnificent school, Alex kept on taking pictures of me with his camera.

"Come on. We're gonna be late" Alex said as he yanked me from the stairs. It was 2 in the afternoon. He had told me we were going somewhere exciting. We stopped by my apartment earlier to pick some clothes since he wanted me to wear something nice. Alex loved my place. It was not that big but it had a cozy feel to it.

Why is he smiling? I asked myself as the engine roared to life. "Where are you taking me?" I asked while looking at him, his eyes filled with excitement.

"I'm taking you on a date"

-

My heart thudded hard against my chest as we arrived at our destination. "Alex!" I shrieked in excitement as I heard the screams of the people riding the roller coaster. I was completely speechless. Going to an amusement park was definitely how I imagined my first date would be. Alex wrapped an arm around me as I stared at him, his face glimmering under the sunlight. His smile was priceless.

I leaned in to hug him. His arms were around my waist while my arms found itself wrapping around his neck. Our chests touched, looking up to him and deciding to kiss him. I pulled apart the kiss when I realized we were in public. "Let's go" He said as he pulled me towards our first date.

His eyes were closed the entire time in each ride we rode. While walking around the park, he took a lot of pictures of me with the lion stuff toy he had won for me earlier. He was so proud because it only took him one try to win.

We went inside a horror house. Instantly regretting his decision, Alex went running out. "Hey!" I said while I laughed so hard chasing him. I couldn't stop myself because he looked so nervous. "I'll wait for you at the exit" He said and turned to his feet.

"No. You're coming with me" I demanded and dragged him from behind. We entered the house, Alex looking like he was about to pass out. He was hugging me from behind while his faced was buried on my shoulder.

"No!" He shouted when a zombie approached us. He kept on hugging me tighter making me laugh more. Tears started rolling out of my eyes when a grim reaper was chasing us. We were holding hands, him leading the way to I don't know where. As we got lost in the maze, he started to panic and sat down while I was out of breath due to the laughing and running.

A hand then suddenly touched him from behind as he lunged towards me, hugging me tight and carrying me bridal style. He sprinted out of the house carrying me. And as we made our way outside, his face looked pale. "Need water?" I asked kinda concerned and amused.

The photo booth was nearby. Knowing that we still don't have a picture together, I asked him to come with me. I inserted a coin while Alex started to fix himself. His hair messy from earlier's happenings. The photo booth turned started to countdown making us position ourselves.

3, 2, 1. We were both smiling.

3, 2, 1. We were both laughing.

3, 2, 1. I kissed him on the cheek.

3, 2, 1. We were kissing each other.

I didn't intend to have a full make out session with him, but I just couldn't resist. I was sitting on his lap, looking at him with a smile. "You want to loose your virginity here?" He joked. I hesitated for a bit, not sure if he was joking or not. I kinda liked the thrill, but I was scared we'd get caught. We both laughed as we exited and got our picture. "Nice" He smiled at me and put the picture in his bag.

We walked down the park slowly, our hands intertwined. At this point, I didn't care what people had to say. All that mattered to me was that we both were having the time of our life.

The sky was painted with violet, blue, and a little bit of yellow mixed with orange. Alex had planned that we went on the big Ferris wheel at 5pm, and so here we were—high up in the sky.

Everything was perfect. The gorgeous man sitting in front of me smiled as the beautiful sunset made the ambiance more romantic. Moments passed by as we enjoyed each other's company.

I fished out my phone and recorded the moment. "Hey, show your beautiful face" I said as I recorded him. He was always taking pictures of me so I took a video of him. I ended the video as our laughter diminished.

"Liandro Steele" He said, breaking the silence as his eyes glimmered.

He knelt on one knee and opened the box on his hand. I couldn't help the smile crawling up to my face as tears started to fall.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"