Taehyung let it continue on but his mind was elsewhere.

He had another hour until Jungkook left therapy.

"Tae," Jimin frowned, grabbing Taehyung's face so the younger man could look at him. "What is it?"

Jimin hated denial.

"I'm not interested in you anymore," the redhead stated, taking eternal pleasure from the confused and rapidly growing anger within the smaller man.

"You're...what?" Jimin sat back, his eyebrows furrowing as if what Taehyung just said was ridiculous and incomprehensible.

"My pleasure goes further and deeper than what you can give me," the redhead stated, "keep your vanilla shit with your weak boyfriend. I have no need for you anymore."

With that, Taehyung pushed the older man back, giving him a small smile as he moved his legs over the edge.

"Taehyung, you're playing the wrong game," Jimin seethed. "You know I don't like rejection."

"Because you're insecure. I'm sure someone around The Family can feed your insecurity and play your game," Taehyung smiled as he leaned his forehead against his official ex-boyfriend's, "but not me."

He pulled out his pocket knife that was slightly curved and had a red blade with a white handle. He placed the tip of the blade against Jimin's neck.

His voice fell to a whisper. "Some people just simply don't like whores."

"Whore? Taehyung, you knew I cheat on Ghost with not just you. Why the sudden change?" Jimin asked with a glare as he pushed Taehyung's hand away.

"Ghost may be hopeless and manless enough to let himself get played," the redhead stated as he straightened up, "but not me. The difference between Ghost and I is people want me alive but you couldn't care less if he died. His name is very fitting isn't it?"

"Don't ever say something like that," Jimin snapped as he shot up from Taehyung's bed and grabbed the man by the hair so they were face to face again. "You ever threaten his life—"

Taehyung laughed. "I didn't threaten him, he's weak enough to die on his own. Who will you crawl to then, Jimin?"

"You're playing the wrong game, Tae. You do not want to make me your enemy when we live in the same house."

"Jimin," the redhead sighed, "we've always been enemies."

---

Taehyung sat back in his car, swirling his straw around in a melted milkshake. He had his eyes fixated on the pale boy with slightly overgrown black hair, a mask covering the bottom part of his face. But Taehyung could still the prominent eyebags and the way his eyes shown with fear as any human being walked past him.

Or maybe Taehyung couldn't exactly see such things — he trained himself to be aware but not over-aware to the point of hallucinations — but he knew they were there. He's not the type to forget faces.

Today, Jeon Jungkook wore a white T-shirt with black joggers and a pair of, what Taehyung assumed were black Jordans. The redhead knew the boy had on clear gloves but he still kept his shaking hands in his pocket.

He was just leaving his doctor's appointment and Taehyung was surprised with himself when he managed to get there just five minutes before the boy left.

Taehyung wanted to test Jungkook's... mentality; he wanted to test his reactions.

Taehyung wanted to see what exactly he meant to the very concerning boy.

So he barely smirked when he saw one of the members of a small gang that belonged to The Family walking towards Jungkook. He was relaxed and casual, a cigarette in his mouth and hands in his pocket. No one would bat an eye his way.

He once was a child actor until his dad sold him to The Family to pay off his debts. The next day, he was reported dead to the public.

Taehyung watched as the gang member made his way towards Jungkook. Jungkook finally noticed him and Taehyung watched the way the boy's steps faltered as he was overcome with confusion as to why the man hadn't moved yet.

Without warning, the guy Taehyung hired pushed his body against Jungkook's, causing the boy to stumble backwards into an alleyway with nothing but dumpsters and trash lying on the ground. Taehyung leaned forward and watched as the boy's body tightened up with intense fear evident on his face. The guy turned and gave Taehyung a thumbs up before running off.

Calmly, the deranged man got out of his car and locked it before strolling over to where Jungkook was lying on the ground. The boy was shaking so bad it resembled a seizure and Taehyung half hoped the reaction would be as bad as the day he first laid eyes on the boy — vomiting and causing an embarrassing spectacle. But unfortunately, he was just meant with a seizure and a bloody nose.

"Pitiful, really," Taehyung said as he squatted beside Jungkook, "I'm surprised you're not abusing drugs. You need something for those nerves."

He laughed. "But you must know how much I hate drug abusers, right? Oh, I hate addicts so much. Tell me, are you relying on your medications? Could you stop anytime you pleased? Satan can't, he's dependent which makes him a liability. I said I want to keep you, so you can't disappoint me with drugs."

Jungkook's seizure continued for another two minutes. Someone had come to ask what was wrong and Taehyung had said,

"Withdrawals. Nasty isn't it?"

When Jungkook calmed down, Taehyung reached out and placed his gloved hand against Jungkook's face, enjoying the blood that trickled from his nose.

"How come I can touch you?"

"W-What?!" Jungkook exclaimed breathlessly.

"I said, why can I touch you?" Taehyung repeated as he pulled his mask down.

Jungkook didn't answer as he pulled away, and quickly scrambled off the ground. Taehyung watched amusedly as Jungkook's face paled and turned a faint green when he looked down at his dirty shirt. He cringed, hugging his stomach as he squatted down.

"You're not answering me," Taehyung continued as he stood up and walked over to the troubled boy who was using everything he had to not lose his breakfast.

"I-I don't know," Jungkook answered.

Taehyung couldn't deny that the boy piqued his interest. Not only is Jungkook creepily obsessed with him but his body also doesn't react so viciously when he touches him.

And that thought alone only strengthened Taehyung's growing want to own someone. Jimin couldn't be his, even the guy he claims to love can't control him.

But Jungkook...literally no one could touch him.

No one except Taehyung.

'I wonder what happened to him...'

"Well, today was just an experiment," Taehyung said as he stood up. "Patience and we will get to the best part — I want to test you.

---

Word Count: 1769

Thoughts?