1

Need to know:
Y/N: Your name
L/N: Last Name
H/C: Hair color
H/L: Hair length
E/C: Eye color
S/C: Skin Color
F/F Favorite Food
F/D: Favorite Drink
F/C: Favorite Color

3rd P.O.V

Y/N hopped off the plane and headed towards the bag retrieval area, a giant smile plastered on her face. Y/N L/N finally made it back to her home: Paris.

She had to move away about 4 years ago due to her fathers job relocating him in the US. She loved it in the US, enjoyed making new friends and discovering new things. Regardless, she missed the place she truly called home and the best friend she had to leave behind.

After grabbing her F/C suitcase, she headed out of the airport and glanced around for the car that was waiting for her. Once she noticed it, she quickly walked to it, placing her suitcase and other bags in the trunk before getting in.

The car ride was quiet and no words were spoken. The driver could tell how excited Y/N was by how much it seemed like she was jumping in her seat, seemingly ready to jump out of the car once they reached their destination.

It took about two hours to arrive. A lady a young boy were already outside, waiting for her arrival. As expected, Y/N jumped out of the car and almost tackled the young boy to the ground, hugging him tightly.

Y/N's P.O.V

After 4 long years, I am finally back in Paris and hugging my childhood best friend, Adrien Agreste.

"Haha, welcome back home, Y/N!" Adrien smiled brightly and hugged me back, spinning me around a bit while laughing.

"I missed you so much! Look at how tall you've gotten!" I squealed a little while ruffling Adrien's hair. I looked up at Nathalie. "It's lovely to see you again too Nat. Working hard as always?"

Nathalie looked down at me and smiled a bit before nodding. "Welcome back to Paris, Miss L/N. We'll bring your bags up for you. You two should go and have some fun catching up. School is tomorrow, so if you head out, don't stay out too late." She turned and headed back inside the Agreste mansion.

I turned towards Adrien, still having a giant smile on my face. "School huh? I'm still surprised your father really let you go. Shows how much he is growing up, I'm so proud!"

Adrien started laughing and shook his head a bit.

"Yeah you're right. Sometimes I'm still surprised about it, but I'm glad. And I'm sure you'll love it there! Everyone is super nice and amazing, I can't wait for you to meet them!"

Adrien started to lead me into the mansion. We went up to his room as he told me more about everything he hasn't told me over the phone while I've be away. It might have been 4 years since I've seen him, but we talked every night over the phone before he went to bed. I was there for him when his mother disappeared, but sadly, a month or so after I had to move away. My father works for Mr. Agreste, one of his top employees. I am a model for his clothing line, just like Adrien. Mr. Agreste wanted to get his fashion designs even more known around the world, so he sent his top workers to do just that. Thankfully, he allowed me to come back here to Paris and stay with him.

"Alright, so we have Nino, Marinette, Alya, and Kagami, yes?" Adrien nodded as I listened off his friends names. "Of course there are more, but these are your closest of friends?"