Chapter 55: The Flower Of The Reaper

Start from the beginning

This would be the type of look he is giving you

This would be the type of look he is giving you. Sorta-

I was beyond confused. “But I didn’t...” My eyes widened as I realized what he was talking about. He read my mind!!! “You...”

“Yes, I knew exactly what you were thinking before I made myself known. I can sense those, Amora. I do not like it when you think so negatively about yourself! It really hurts me.”

“I guess I’ve just been-”

“Amora! No you haven’t!” He suddenly picks me up and I quickly wrap my legs around his waist. “Enough. Let’s just get you home. I don’t want you walking barefoot with your condition. I’ll happily carry you home, alright?”

“Okay.” He lowers my body slightly and I rest my head into his neck as he walks us home. But what should have been at least a 10-minute walk, we arrived home within about 1 minute!

We get up to the door, and he turns us around, causing me to look at him confused. “You know, you look absolutely gorgeous in the moonlight.” He says as he looks up at me adoringly, and I blush a little. “I-I do?” I question sheepishly.

“You do. While I was waiting for you to wake up, I decided to play with your hair some. Put some curls in the front if you hadn’t noticed. And the braid.” He smiles, and I bring my hand up to my hair feeling for the braid. When I do, my eyes widen a little.

“Amora, I love you so much. More than you can ever know. You are beyond beautiful. Beyond gorgeous. There is just no word to describe it. But just know you will always, always hold my heart. And of course little bean as well.” He says, and I again giggle.

This IS my drawing 💙💙💙

“I love you too, Adrian. More than you can know as well. You are everything to me, and you are beyond handsome. There isn’t quite any word that can describe you either. Also, I love your little nickname for our baby.” I say as I’m cupping his face before giving him a passionate kiss.

He soon opens the door without breaking the kiss and walks us inside. Closing the door and locking it, he carries me upstairs and to my bedroom, still without breaking the kiss.

Laying me onto the bed, he crawls on top of me and continues to kiss me for another moment before pulling away. “So... You really truly believe that we are having a baby?” I ask as I look deep into his eyes.

“Like I said, I am unable to officially know until it develops a heartbeat. But even so, I know there is something different. The only explanation is a baby. I am at least 95% positive, my love. I would never tell you anything if I wasn’t sure. Especially when I know how much something means to you. I hate seeing you hurt, and the last thing I would ever do is tell you anything that would be untrue... So in other words, yes, I do believe we are having a baby.”

He then begins to shower my stomach with kisses, causing me to laugh as it was slightly tickling. He stops as he begins to giggle, himself. “I just adore your laugh, my princess.” He says as he gives me another kiss.

“I’ve been meaning to ask... Where did this nightgown come from? Is it Luna’s?”

“No. I will inform you I had a... Little word with her after putting the IVs in you. I did not appreciate the way she was talking to you when we went into the kitchen. You can’t be getting put under any kind of stress. Not when you’re high risk.

But the nightgown was something I got for you. I know you don’t have much, and hardly any clothes here. I brought the rest of your dresses and nightgowns here so you’ll have more clothing. I’m still going to let you keep a shirt or two of mine, because I do know you love to wear them.”

“You... Got this nightgown for me?”

“Of course. You’re my love, I’d get you anything... And I do like what you did with the locket I made for you, my dear.” He smiles. “It’s a special gift from a special someone. Of course, I’m going to do something, so I can keep it on me easily. Because I love it that much. Just as I love you.”

“Mm, I love you too, sweetheart.” He says as he kisses me once more. “We should get some more sleep, honey. And see how you’re doing when you wake up.” He says softly.

We get ourselves situated into the bed after he undresses himself, and he covers us up with the blankets as he holds me into his arms. “Goodnight, my love.”

“Goodnight, my darling.” With one last kiss, I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.