"Sure, lets go with that," I say. She stares at me in shock.

"You do! You've lived all over the country, sure not in the best conditions, but you're life is literally a movie. Wait, now that I think about it how would that movie start? Why were you in foster care and the boys weren't?" She asks. I swallow.

"That's a question that I would love answered," I say. She knits her brows. "All I know is that I went into the system when I was three."

"And you left us until you were one," Axel adds. I point at him and nod.

"Huh. So you have no idea what those two years were like?" She asks. I shake my head.

"I bet if I asked my social worker she'd know something, but I stopped really caring about that stuff a long time ago," I say.

"You still have a social worker? Didn't Aiden adopt you?" Kayla asks. I nod.

"Maggie is basically my mother. I begged for as long as I can remember for her to adopt me. But for legal reasons and money reasons she never could."

"Wow, so you really are from a movie. The mother figure, the tragic backstory, the awesome turn of events, the even better people that you met because of it-" she points to herself and Kayla "-the long lost brothers-" she points at Axel "-the annoying, desperate bitch-" she points at the seat infront of her Quinn scowls "-the love interest." She points at Cole. Axel seems a little uncomfortable but I bite back a smile. I felt Cole hold me a little tighter, too. "Yeah, I saw you guys this morning." I glare at her.

"Wait, what?!" Axel yells. I push his head back when he basically climbs over the seat again.

"Which time are you referring to?" Kayla asks. "The one where I was there or-"

"There were two times?!" Axel yells. I glare at him.

"Calm down!" I say. He frowns at me but stops trying to climb over the seat.

"When was Kayla there?" I smiled slightly.

"Before you woke up. They found it very funny." I feel him shift against me. His head was still on my shoulder

"Well, there was the first time, where we went in to see if they were awake, right?" Taylor says, raising an eyebrow at Axel. He nods slowly, almost scared. "Yeah, they weren't when we initially went in there." He knits his brows. I glare at her. "They were very much so asleep. In the one bed that was in their room."

"Sorry, what?" Axel asks, leaning forward. Cole picks his head up and looks at Axel.

"Axel-" Axel cuts Cole off.

"Did you touch her?" He exclaims, growing mad. I grabbed Cole's hand. I knew he wouldn't like the accusation.

"Ax! Stop it! He didn't do anything to me. He offered to sleep on the couch and I told him not to," I say. He knits his brows together, settling down a little. Kayla places a hand on his shoulder. I knew a few people were staring at the back of the bus at this point.

"Yeah, and then the second time they looked like they were about to-"

"Taylor," I cut her off and she frowns a little. Axel looks at her.

"Kiss! I was gonna say kiss!" Taylor says. "Very innocent."

I swear sometimes that girl tries to get me to snap at her.

"I'm done with this conversation," Axel says, sitting normally in his seat. I see him shaking his head like he's disgusted. I roll my eyes and Taylor smiles innocently at me. Cole starts messing with the hem of my shirt. It was a small gesture, and the girls seemingly didn't notice. But it made me smile none the less, also causing butterflies in my stomach. I turn my head to look at him, where his head was leaning on the seat but sat on my shoulder. He gave me a small smile and pulled me even closer. I chuckle slightly, and adjust myself to be more comfortable.