S I X T E E N

I stepped out the shower, and wrapped my naked body in a towel. I got out the clothes that I decided to wear for the day, I decided to wear a basic white long sleeve fitted t-shirt and high waist jeans. I wore basic black sneakers to go with my outfit.

I then brushed my hair, trying to look presentable for class. Once I was finished getting ready, i just grabbed a bag and Damon drove me over there.

When we arrived, I got out the car. I stood there for about a couple of seconds and took a deep breath.

" Would you like it if I dropped you at the door?" he asked me, his voice laced with concern.

He came up from behind, and wrapped his arms around my waist for a hug.

I placed my hand on his, and caressed it gently.

" It's fine, you don't have to" i whispered gently, turning my head over my shoulder to glance over at him.

" Of course I do, in matter fact I'd Love to" he insisted, as a faint smile crept onto his lips.

" Ok then" i returned a smile back, as he let me go and his hand went in mine.

He walked me up to the door, as I was about to go his lips landed on mine. His lips felt soft against mine, as his hand went to my cheek and caressed my skin. He was being sweet and gentle.

It felt nice for how sweet he was being, he sure made that I felt prepared for all of this. I then pulled out the kiss, and my arms wrapped around his neck for a hug.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me back.

" I love you" I whispered gently into his ear, a blissful and broad smile found it's way onto my lips.

" I love you more" He whispered into my ear as his hand went through my hair.

I then slowly let go off him, as I stepped through the school doors. I swallowed thickly and took a deep breath, as I made my way to where the lockers were.

I unlocked it, and slowly opened it to find a photo of me and my parents. I grabbed it carefully, and inspected the photo with my eyes.

I held back the tears as best I could, as my breathing got shaky. I ripped up the photo without thinking, I didn't need to cry today.

I tried to get my mind off it, the bell rung and back into reality. I got my books for history class, as I shut my locker and I proceeded to class.

We all took a seat, as then our history teacher walked through the door.

" Hello everyone, welcome to a new year." the teacher announced.

I started fiddling with a pencil, as he continued to talk.

" I am your new history teacher for this year" He kept taking, as I grew bored by the second.

We had a quiz based off what we knew, as i was the fourth person to be finished.

I felt eyes on me, so I turned my head and noticed it was Stefan. Next to him was a brunette girl, which was staring at me only because Stefan was.

I gave them both a glance that caused them both to stare away and glance over at the wall.

" Wasn't that the girl who stayed over last time?" the girl whispered to Stefan, but loud enough for me to hear.

" I didn't know people could be so nosy now in days" i replied, turning my head again. I shot a sarcastic smile at the two of them.

" I suggest you not to have a big mouth so next time the entire room isn't going to hear your commentary " I sneered, my brows furrowed with anger and my blood felt like it was boiling.