"Okay..." Remus sighed. I don't know if he was disappointed or just upset that I won't sit with them. Maybe they just made bad impressions?...Or maybe I did.

"I'll be back soon." I faintly smiled and did a little wave. They just waved back as I left the compartment.

~~~

Lily's pov

I was simply reading in a compartment all by myself then I heard a knock at the door. It was (y/n)!

"(Y/n)! I'm so glad you found me! Where were you?"

"Oh I was in compartment with a strange group of guys." (Y/n) casually responded.

"Who?" I giggled.

"Just these 4 guys,"

'Oh no. Did (y/n) spend time with the Marauders?'

"It was very awkward though and I got a little annoyed by one of them so I came here." The word 'annoyed' answered my question.

"Let me guess...Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, and James Potter?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"They call themselves the 'Marauders'. Black is Hogwarts heartthrob, Lupin is probably the only one with a brain cell in that group, I don't know much about Pettigrew and James Potter is a complete jerk."

"Hmm James was pretty annoying but I did threaten him...but other than that they seemed pretty nice."

'Did (y/n) just say they were nice? If anything Sirius and James are real jerks.'

"I don't know about that...James and Sirius are cocky, immature, disrespectful bullies."

"Wow...you must hate them..."

"A little...but I LOATHE James. He will never leave me alone! It's obvious he fancies me but that guy just can't take a hint." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay hothead. Let's not talk about the 'Marauders' and tell me about Hogwarts! I'm very curious."

"Yeah, just talking about the Marauders makes my blood boil. Let's talk about the houses. Do you know what house you might be in?"

"Um...I really don't know."

"Hmmm I can see you as a Ravenclaw...or maybe a Hufflepuff."

"A what-a-what now?"

I cleared my throat. "The houses here at Hogwarts are Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Slytherin. Ravenclaw values intelligence, wisdom, and creativity. Hufflepuff values dedication, friendship, and just. Gryffindor values bravery, chivalry, and daring. Slytherin values ambition, determination, and cunning."

"Hmm...I would fit well in Hufflepuff...I don't know. We'll see."

~~~

Remus's pov

I waved goodbye as (y/n) left.

"Finally...she's gone." Prongs relieved.

"Jeez Prongs...don't you think you could've been you know...a little more respectful?" I said.

"Excuse me? She threatened me first."

"Yeah but you could've just apologized...or at least shut up."

"Sounds like Moony has a crush OoOoOoOo." Sirius joked.

"Shut it Pads. Just because I respect others it doesn't mean I fancy them." I rolled my eyes.

"Can't blame you though...she's hot." Sirius smirked

"I'm sure there are many other things (y/n) can do other than being 'hot'." I responded.

"So you agree?" Sirius questioned.

"Agree what?" I replied.

"That she's hot."

"Can you two stop. That girl threatened to use the nonverbal spell on me." James was getting pretty annoyed.

"She should've casted it..." I murmured.

We all just sat around. Prongs was being Prongs, Padfoot was being Padfoot, and Wormtail was being Wormtail. So yeah, it was pretty chaotic. An hour went by and (y/n) came back.

(Y/N)'s pov

"Hey." I simply said. While I was walking towards the compartment it sounded like there was a whole circus in there...now it's all silent.

"Who was your little friend you had to see?" Sirius asked

"Lily Evans." I replied and James choked on literally nothing.

"You alright there, Prongsy?" Sirius joked.

"You're friends with Lily Evans? Did she say anything about me? Or mention me in anything." His face was bright red...as red as Lily's hair.

"Well...she said a few things about you... and your friends, too...Or should I say the Marauders?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"What did she say?!" James asked as if his whole life and the world depended on it.

'Wow...he really really likes her."

"Well-" I started, "she called you and Sirius cocky, immature, disrespectful bullies. And she also said that she LOATHES you, James Potter. Sorry to disappoint." I shrugged

"What did you expect mate?" Sirius asked. I'm guessing it's the first time Lily said that about James.

James ignored Sirius's comment. "Can you help me?" James asked desperately looking in my eyes.

"With?" I was a little hesitant but yet...curious.

"Making Lily fall for me."

Well I have so many parts done but I'll post them separately. I also added different povs for fun. So have a good day/afternoon/night!

-turkish delight