"Da da da we're dead" Hiccup said and Toothless left to go thor knows where

"Hey hey hey where do you think you're going?" Natasha asked

The two get on their dragons and chase after Astrid. They see her running to get back to the village. Scarlett grabs her with her tail and she starts yelling and panicking.

"AhaH! Oh great odin's ghost! This is the end! AHAHAHHHHHH!"

Natasha/Scarlett land on a tree and Hiccup/Toothless on another and it bends because of their weight.

"One of you! Get me down from here!" She yells

"You have to give us a chance to explain!" Hiccup pleads

"I'm not listening to anything you have to say!" Astrid says hanging from her branch still.

"Then we won't speak, just let us show you. Please Astrid" Natasha asks too and Astrid starts climbing up. Natasha holds out her hand for her to take it and she tries to get onto Scarlett at first and the dragon growls and when she gets up slaps Natashas hand away. Natasha whispers something into her dragons ear making her smirk.

Astrid was on a dragon.

"Now get me down"

"Scarlett down gently" Natasha told her dragon sarcastically and she lifted her wings out and they glided.

"See nothing to be afraid of" Hiccup told Astrid from his tree, but Nat and Scarlett weren't having it.

"Go" she whispered to her dragon and they shot up into the clouds and the boys followed. Astrid was falling off the back "AHHHHHH!" "Scarlett! What is wrong with you? Bad dragon!" Hiccup scolded Scarlett while Astrid was clinging to Natasha.

"She's not usually like this" Hiccup told her nervously and Scarlett started spinning downwards. "Oh no" Hiccup said "AHHH HAAAA!" Astrid yelled and the girls went down into the ocean like dolphins up and down.

"What are you doing Scarlett? We need her to like us" Hiccup told Natasha's dragon. They flew up into the air and started spinning. "AHAHA!" "And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile" Hiccup said sarcastically while Toothless was smirking.

"Ok. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Just get me off of this thing" Astrid said as she closed her eyes holding on tightly.

Natasha nodded and Scarlett straightened out. They flew right at Natasha's favourite time of day. Sunset. They flew straight into the clouds, Astrid opened her eyes and looked around in wonder. Scarlett flew so that she could touch the clouds above and she did and after she put both hands up, after awhile Natasha couldn't resist so she did too. They flew upside down and into the night sky just on Hiccup and Natasha's 'date' as she liked to call it.

Then the aurora borealis came out and Hiccup started staring at Natasha as he released his feelings for her It's not just a crush anymore, it's love she looked back at him and thought the same thing and he's brought my feelings out I'm forever in debt Astrid started noticing the two and she smirked

Time for some games

Hiccup couldn't help notice that her skin glowed in the colourful light beautifully. They lastly saw berk below like Natasha loved to do and Astrid seemed to love it too.

They were two lovestruck teenagers.

The moment was soon interrupted by Astrid.

"Ok I'll admit it. This is pretty cool. It's amazing, they're amazing." Astrid told the teens that caused them to break their gaze. She then pet Scarlett and she purred in delight and then Toothless came along as if saying 'what about me?' and she pet him too.

"So what now? Hiccup your final exam is tomorrow, you know you're going to have to kill" Astrid asked/told "kill a dragon"

"Don't remind me"

They suddenly dove down into fog "Scarlett what's happening?" they saw that they were surrounded by dragons with animals and food in their talons/claws.

"Get down" Natasha instructed and they obeyed

"What's going on?" Astrid asked

"I don't know, Scarlett you gotta get us out of here"

We all looked sound for a second

"It looks like their hauling in their kill" Hiccup told us

"Uh then what does that make us?" Astrid said

Then all the dragons started to dive, and Astrid was trying her best not to yell/scream

The five flew into a volcano with the other dragons and they were dropping their food into the hole.

"What my dad wouldn't give to find this" Hiccup said

The two dragons landed on a hidden rock.

"It's satisfying to know that our food has been dumped down a hole," Hiccup said sarcastically

"They're not eating any of it" Astrid said

A tired gronkle flew over to the middle of the hole and regurgitated a fish and tried to fly away, but a giant head of a dragon came up and snapped it in t's mouth.

"What," Natasha said

All the dragons started hiding in fear of the large dragon. Its head came up and it started sniffing around the area the five were in.

"Ok we have to get out of here guys," Natasha told the dragons and right before it could eat them they shot up and out of the volcano with the other dragons following. All survived but one Zippleback

The ride back was mostly quiet on the way back except for the rambling Astrid.

" No, it totally makes sense. It's like a giant beehive. They're the workers and their queen. It controls them. Let's find your Dad." Astrid ended when they landed. She started running, but Natasha runs fast and stopped her. "No, not yet. Astrid, they'll kill Toothless and Scarlett. No"

Hiccup came and said "No Astrid she's right. We have to think this through carefully."

"We just discovered the Dragons' Nest. The thing we've been after since Vikings first sailed here. And you want to keep it a secret?! To protect your pet dragons?! Are you serious?!" she frowned

Hiccup turned and had a determined and brave look in his eyes that made Natasha blush slightly

"Yes"

Her frown turned into a shocked look when he said that

"Ok, then what do we do?" She asked

"Just give me until tomorrow I'll figure something out" Hiccup said softly to the two of them.

"Ok"

She punched him

"That's for kidnapping me"

He turned to Natashe and she shrugged

She hugged him quickly

"That's for everything else" And then she ran back to the village

He turned to Natasha

She came up to him and pecked him on the cheek and ran off. He touched the spot where she kissed him. She's done it before, but that doesn't make it any different.

Toothless and Scarlett was looking them

"Alright what are you two looking at?"