PREVIEW: The Truth Untold

Yes, Book 3 exists.

I'm going to have a little break from publishing, but I'll still be writing chapters. This will give you all some time to calm down from the emotional rollercoaster of this book, before BTS hit carnage in 2018.

Jikook will remain! You will still see Jikook's love story progress, but they won't experience a major dilemma in 2018 as this will happen to the new ship.

With that being said... Here goes nothing and have a preview:

09/03/21 update: Book 3 is out x
---
Thump. His head spun. Thump. He could hear the vibrations across the floor as each dancer slammed their boots against the studio floor. Thump. He winced. A nauseating feeling rushed into his head. Thu-

"Namjoon." A voice startled him out of his thoughts, accompanied by a firm shaking of his shoulder. The older groaned exasperatedly at the intrusion. Placing both palms splayed our across the floor, he pushed himself up from where he'd been lying his head against the cold surface. A pair of tired eyes met Jimin's worried face and, anxious to relieve that worry, his beloved leader grinned back at the contemporary dancer. "You okay?" he asked.

Probably not. "Yes... Just tired." And that was not wholly untrue. They'd been rehearsing so fiercely, that Namjoon had not seen his bed for half a week and could not optimistically see himself curling up in his warm... Soft... Comfortable blankets for another few days. His muscles ached from sleeping on the thinly padded mattress of jackets the seven of them had created, his head spun from sleep deprivation - by this point, he was getting told off at least twice a day for falling asleep.

But when lying on the floor there as the backup dancers rehearsed, he did not have sleep on his mind. In all honesty, Joon frowned to himself, it was pretty much the same word floating around his head.

Crap. That was the word. Just Crap.

In fact, this word had really been the only word of relevance spiralling through his head for the past week or so. Launching itself into sickening cartwheeled lurches as it constantly taunted him, reminding him that there was only one word that really summed up his current situation:
Crap.

But he couldn't help thinking about it. Thinking... And overthinking... And impossibly thinking... "Crap." he mumbled to himself, accepting Jimin's outstretched arm as aid to haul himself to his feet in order to practice. The music began a few moments later and per usual, each artist engulfed themselves into the rich melodies wafting across the studio, confidently lapsing into the choreography they now knew they could probably perform even if blindfolded at double speed. But whilst every other member of BTS had the music in their ears and the next steps in their head, their leader did not.

He couldn't stop thinking about it. About last night. The thoughts that had cascaded into his head at one accidental deep glance into those dark, endearing eyes, even though he'd been gazing into the same irises for years with not the slighest flicker of romantic desire burning within his chest. But that sound... The sound that wafted from those soft lips, flooding across the space between them as one of the most cherished laughs in the world. He could listen to those sweet, melodic tones for hours.

They hadn't been doing anything out of the ordinary.

The music faded to a halt and as if a pack of dominoes, each artist crumpled to the floor and lay there, breathing heavily. Please call it a day... Please say its over-
"Alright thats it, back to the dorm-"
"-Yeeeessss!" He screamed. Despite the pain shuddering through his legs and feet, he sprung up giddily and rushed over to his belongings. But a rich sound floated across the room, drifting in invisible waves that almost caused him to trip on nothing but thin air. He faltered, his hands shaking nervously as he turned and drew his eyes towards the origin of such a pure laugh. And as he widely grinned, his heart pounded at the sight of a mirrored expression back.

It had just been a usual night really.

---
To be continued...  💜

Hope you enjoyed Book 2!! I am so grateful for all your unending love and support!! Xx