Rewrite

To the old readers of this book, if you're confused, this is a rewrite of the book.

To the new readers, welcome!

This book was formerly known as You're Messin' with My Family, but after 3 years (?) I've decided to change the title of the book to Drama, based on aespa's 'Drama' because this book was also inspired by the song itself when i rewrote the some parts recently. Though the book would still follow some of the original plans I had from when it first published (which was back in 2021).

If you have read the description, there's for parts in this book and each part will follow each girls' story. You might not meet all of them at once in part 1, but you'll catch a glimpse of the rest of the girls before you reach their story.

Another little information, this book lightly follows the events during/after young justice (update; I'm still debating with this idea) and majority the things I had planned but if you want to see a different take of young justice s1 to 4, you'll have to wait for Phantomania to be published. Phantomania is another fanfic of mine which I had planned since last year and it's a Dick Grayson fanfic. The main character of Phantomania is Denise (aka Dani Fenton in Drama), and it won't follow this book's version of YJ.

I think that's all...

So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy this new version! Thank you!