| sixteen |

Chapter.16

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

After Charlotte's celebration dinner, the family had all started to make their way back to their homes. All the kids were starting to get tired and were ready for bed.

Charlotte was holding Lucious in her arms, his head laid on her shoulder. She rubbed his back as she made her way around Kylie's home to say goodbye to everyone.

"Awe, my sweet boy," Kris awed at sleepy Lucious. Charlotte spoke in a light voice, "Yea, I think I'm going to head out and get him to bed. I love you."

"Love you too," Kris smiled big at her daughter. Kylie walked up to the two woman, "Alright, Stormi is in bed."

Charlotte nodded slowly, "It's time for this guy too. I'll see you later, I still don't know if I'm going to fly out to Aubrey tomorrow. We'll see." Charlotte told the two. "Thank you for the party though Ky', I love you."

"Love you bestie'," Kylie said goodbye. Charlotte started to make her way to Kylie's front door, as she was about to open the door. Someone put their hand on the handle to stop her. Charlotte looked up and found Kanye standing next to her.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you. I'm leaving, but I'll see you around. I love you," Charlotte thought that he wanted a goodbye before she left.

"Oh no," Kanye said, "I was wondering if you wanted to talk to me about something." Kanye looked at Lucious in her arms. "We can do it at your house."

All Charlotte wanted to do was to get Lucious into bed without waking him up. So she nodded her head, "Yeah sure." Kanye opened the front door for them.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"Alright Ye'," Charlotte walked back from Lucious's room and greeted Kanye in her entrance sitting area. "What do you need to talk to me about?" She thought she already knew the answer to that question. He wanted to talk about Kim and their relationship.

But to Charlotte's surprise Kanye said, "I wanted your help with mending me and Drake's friendship."

"Oh," Charlotte looked at him surprised. "I want nothing but positive energy and vibes around me. And, Drake and I's friendship is a bad force," Kanye explained to Charlotte.

Charlotte thought about how she should deal with this situation. Would she be nice to Kanye about it, or would she be straight on about it.
"Ye' it isn't that easy. You disrespected and went behind his back so many times," Charlotte chose her path.

Kanye scoffed, "No I haven't."

Charlotte almost rolled her eyes at him, "You've been digging at him for years. Drake says him and Wayne are dropping a joint album. What do you do? Try to get a album out with you and Jay-Z to outshine him. You love him one moment making a project with him, then you hate him the next, shitting on him and DJ Khalid."

"I mean, I'm not saying his hands are clean. He's done you dirty too, it's just most of the time it's you switching up on him. It's weird," Charlotte shrugged at Kanye. She didn't like doing this, she was trying to stay in the middle of the two sides, but it was hard.