[9]

"Where have you been?"

I opened my eyes, I was resting on my table after the scenario in the principal's office. Cross keeps on poking y shoulder and asking me these questions.

"Why do you care? Don't disturb me I want to sleep" My brows furrows, as I looked at her irritatedly. He was asking me this for the seventh time since I entered the room. He was just looking at me wth a blank stare. Looks like he just want to annoy me. This son of a mf.

"Didn't Daniel tell you?" I rubbed my tired eyes and yawned.

"Yes he did" he cassually answered and I facepalmed. 

"Then why did you keep on poking me and asking me? I was trying to seep for Pete's sake"  If looks could kill he'll be buried six feet in the ground right now. 

"To annoy you" He simply says and glances away it was the most obvious and rational answer. 

"What's yo]ur problem? I don't have the mood for that shit. You son of a boracay beach!"

I was now standing in anger.

"Uh miss Wilson? What's going on here?"

I froze as I heard our professor's voice. I forgot I was still in class, everyone must've seen my outburst. Everyone was staring at me probably wondering what the heck was I doing. I stood straight and composed myself.

"Nothing sir just practicing for a play" I professionally lied as I smiled at her. My classmates look at each other and some even laughed. They knew I was bluffing. 

Our prof looked at me skeptically.

"Well, okay but next time practice somewhere else" she states and went back to writing on the wyteboard. He then started discussing and everything was back to normal. I sat back and glared at Cross. 

"Could you stop admiring my handsomeness? It's getting a little creepy" he taunted with a hint of smirk on the corners of his lips. I was nearly loosing it. This guy is making me lose my sanity. I just didn't mind him and crossed my arms.

"Jerk" I muttered under my breath.

When the class was over I went straight to the parking lot almost shoving everyone on my way. Gosh, this school was overly populated. I was about to reach the parking lot when Daniel suddenly joins me.

"Hey" he greets and pops a smile. I smiled back and nodded acknowledging him.

"So how was the principal's office?" he asks as we continued to walk.

"It was fine, I guess.  I'm not suspended or anything" I shrugged.

"That's good to hear, by the way—Oh, Cross I didn't notice you there"

I looked at Cross who was besides Daniel, he still has a blank expression on his face like nothing happened back there. The nerve of this man. 

"Yeah" he shortly says acknowledging Daniel. He looked at me briefly before continuing to look straight ahead. Sometimes I don't really understand this man.  When we reached the parking lot Daniel then faces both of us. 

"Since both of you are here, I'd like to invite you to my sister's party" Daniel announced. Napatingin naman ako agad sa kaniya sa pagsambit niya ng word na 'party'. It's been a long time since I attended a party. Busy sa trabaho kaya.

"Cool. So when?" I excitedly ask.

"Tonight. My house. I'll pick you up at exactly 7:00 o'clock"