Chapter 25 ∞ REEVE

I'm painfully hard as Daire's mouth presses to mine, nipping at me with his teeth, and drawing droplets of blood from my bottom lip into his mouth.

I pull his hips against mine, running my hands over his arms, back and ass, needing to feel his heat, the curve of his muscles, his solid flesh. He grinds against me, making me groan, and with anxious, shaking fingers, I slide my pants off and he does the same, shucking everything to the ground. I grab the back of his head to hold him to me, too raw to allow for separation. Skin meets skin, and I slow us down, inhaling his scent from the column of his neck and the wisps of his hair.

I don't know who lowers who to the ground, but we're both there, naked in the faux-warmth of the isle, me on top of him, driving against him. The sweat beading on his chest makes my pulse race and I wish that he had more skin just for the sake of licking. My head drops back with a groan as he reaches a hand between us and rubs our cocks together with faint pressure.

His attention makes me feel chosen.

With one hand stroking us, Daire uses his other to palm my ass, guiding me to drive faster and harder. He runs his thumb over my leaking tip, wets our shafts with it, then pumps us in a smooth, silky up and down.

I stick two fingers into his mouth and tell him to suck. He swirls his tongue around them with a whimper, the I hitch an arm under his leg to lift it and the other naturally follows, exposing his hole to me as he loses his grip on our cocks. I wet his hole with my slick fingers then push them in beyond the ring to satisfy a tiny fraction of the animalistic obsession to be inside of him. Arousal whips inside me, overloaded, stealing my breath like a hook to my throat. I want him closer, the contact harsher, chafing, each press against him to leave a reminder.

Once he's stretched, I lean in and taste him, drenching him in my spit, my scent. When he's ready enough to take me, I press my tip to his hole, inching my way into a hot clenching vise that makes the base of my spine tingle. I pause and breathe, hoping I can last longer than a minute with everything piquing inside me. I want him dripping with me.

He's writhing, moaning, choking back a roughened cry as I bottom out then slide back before pushing in again, short, shallow thrusts, easing through the squeeze of his hole and finding a rhythm taunting me deeper.

"I've wanted you like this for so long," I slur, pressing him into the dirt, pulling out to the tip then driving all the way in with a single thrust.

Emotion pours from my eyes and throat.

I piston him hard, the two of us exchanging a soundtrack of throaty huffs and the smack of skin meeting skin. He digs his fingers into the earth with a chesty groan. Every nerve buzzes until I'm on the cusp of bursting. Sweat slicking my forehead and chest, and wetting a trail down my back.

"Reeve..." he calls out, sounding strangled.

I cut off his coaxing with a poignant thrust, battering out all words and comprehension. An incoherent stream drips from his lips about how good I am, how good he feels, how he's glad he didn't die before having this.

That makes me drive into him harder. To make sure he's real, he's still here. I kiss a freckle under his jaw and nip below his ear.

The distant evening call of birds dies out, like everything is making way for our union. His breaths thicken beneath me, and the intensity of my pounding mounts; the hard beating of my balls against him vaults me higher, higher, shortening my breaths until I'm there...flying, crumbling apart. My eyes squeeze shut as I shout out to release the constricting pressure caught in every inch of my body.

I shoot inside him and Daire comes right after me, streaking his chest with a grunt forced out between clenched teeth.

"Good Goddess, Lucky."

Blood Moon (MalexMale Paranormal Fantasy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara