Paul

Lucius followed the wand as it pointed to the right. Soon he would find the traitor and make his lord proud. His family will be in the safe zone and he would get some respect from the dark Lord.

The bushes rumbled making him run to a tree and hide. "I know your out there! You stink of... Anyway I smell you!" Slowly he came out from behind the tree line to see a buff man that wore a pair of blue Jean shorts.

They met eyes and for Paul the whole world stopped, but for Lucius he sized up his opponent. Debating weather he would be able to take him or not. He refused to let him get in the way of his task.

"You must be Harry's friends?" "What?" "You both carry around a stick so I figured-" He stopped mid sentence now smelling the blood that spilled from his right arm.

"Your bleeding." "So what? What were you saying about Harry?"

The man didnt respond but instead picked him up bridal style and began running through the trees. "What are you doing?!" "Your losing blood. I have to get you to my room."

"I know how to heal myself." "Then why havent you done it?!" Shaking his head Lucius quieted knowing that it was his mark.

The Dark Lord had assumed that he had been planning with Severus seeing as they used to date when they were in school. He had received intel on the two and he had inflicted pain on him for a rumor that he bet Pettergrew made.

They stopped, Paul kicking the door open and running up to his room. He laid him gently on the bed before turning a nightstand to get the muggle supplies. "You are no muggle. What are you?"

Sitting on the bed Paul helped him get his robe off and began cleaning. "It wont heal until I complete my mission." "You told me-" "I know. I only have three hours to complete this mission. To prove myself and you babying me is wasting my time. We just met and you dont even know a thing about me."

"That might be true ,but Im not cold hearted." "Sure you arent." The wizard raised from the bed bending to get his robe.

"What type of mission is this?" "It none of your concern." "Your one of those dark wizards. The ones after Harry? Thats why you want me to tell you. You want to kidnap him again and kill him."

"Smart boy." Lucius went for the door handle only to be knocked down by a gigantic wolf. His eyes widened. "Your a werewolf." Paul growled and contacted his pack.

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒅. 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆.

𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒃: 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆? 𝑶𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅?"

𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚.

Lucius pointed his wand at him before whispering, Crucio. The wolf spasmed as Lucius pushed him off and ran. 'There has to be more of them,' thought Lucius as he ran with all his might.

That was short lived when he skitted to a stop, dirt flying. He was surrounded and the same wolf he crucioed growled as he lunged at him. A loud BOOM sounded as they all were flung except one.

Lucius flew above them, one of his fellow death eaters flying them away. "You have a few more minutes before the lord kills your family. Fortunately for you I saved you from that group a raptunous beasts." They flew to the middle of the woods away from the werewolf territory.

Landing on the soft grass the fellow death eater stated, "Since I dont wanna do your job. I will tell the dark lord to give you an hour at your request. That you know where the traitor is and that you just need to wait your time to get him."

"Thank you." With a nod the wizard flew into the air out of sight. Lucius walked and walked, not knowing that some one was watching.

"Tempus," Lucius spoke and he saw that it was an hour and he still hadnt saw the traitor. Out of no where he was flung into the air by a huge wizarding explosion. Every part of his body were in cuts as he tried to get his barings together.

He looked up with blurry eyes at the furious red eyes. "Avada-" Before the words could be released a werewolf flung him through the air with his teeth. The wolf then grabbed the pale blond wizard with his teeth and ran towards the Cullen house.

Only when he got close enough did he morph back and slip on blue jean shorts before gently picking back up his imprint and banging on the door as Lucius screamed in agony grasping his arm.